ryenmatt ryenmatt 36-40, M 15 Answers Aug 11, 2013 in LGBT

Yes. I always go without makeup. Sometimes I'm wearing clothes that would be regarded as women's clothing. Sometimes I wear these shorts that I found that are actually men's but they are so comfy. Wear what you want to wear. EVERYONE has something that a group of bored stupid people can make fun of. EVERYONE has something going on in their private life that others would judge. Sometimes I brush my hair, sometimes I let it be all crazy and tangled and just twist it up with claw-clips. I do what I want, why can't you? Am I a chick? Am I a dude? Who cares? Just do you. On a medical form for my physical it asked me to identify my sexual identity. I asked my doc if he was planning on asking me for sex. He laughed and asked why I asked him that. So I said, "because YOU asked on this form." People try to make something mean so much more. You want to wear women's clothes. Do it. You want to wear men's clothes. Do it. You want to cosplay every day? Do it.

Best Answer

Knock yourself out...Go for it

Best Answer

Yes you can. Be prepared for titters and people looking at you.

Best Answer

Sure you can...and the public will probably not even notice. wear women's slacks or shorts, a pretty top (not too bold or overly feminine, such as loaded with sequins or flowers), a pair of ladies sandals and you ought to be ok.<br />
Don't try it with a dress, skirt, heels, etc. That's just blatant & gives people like me (transvestites) a bad name. We TV's try to blend in and avoid being noticed while enjoying ourselves shopping, dining or whatever. We take great pains to portray ourselves as a woman with class, style & taste.

Best Answer

so basically what your saying is no I can't.

Best Answer

Not at all...just be tasteful. A lot of gay pride events have bearded men in bikinis or evening gowns...gender benders. If that's what you like, then okay, do it. Otherwise, I'd be more discreet. Good luck!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Go for it but you'll probably get some stares.

Best Answer

who's stopping you?

Best Answer

You can do anything you want.

Best Answer

I don't know, can you?

Best Answer

If only undergarments then definitely yes you can :p

Best Answer

not yet

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer