1manband 1manband 18-21, M 27 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Rape

being raped is not your fault at all and it doesn't make you gay.

Best Answer

Being raped is not the victims fault, nor is being gay one's fault.

Best Answer

No and No; rape is never the victim's fault

Best Answer

No its not your fault you were raped.Im sorry you got raped

Best Answer

I was raped when i was young (under age ) ,and blamed my later bi sexuality on this for some time . For many years ,i contemplated killing the bastard , but he died of natural causes , peacefully in his bed ,by all accounts . Around 20 years ago , i received counselling that helped me to deal with it ,and to disassociate the assault from my sexuality. As for you being at fault ? Absolutely not . never . This mongrel ,low life is entirely responsible and i do hope that he gets what he deserves before his time is up. I do hope for your sake ,that you have some therapy for this ,if not already , and i wish you all the best in the future .

Best Answer

Huh? Listen, do you like men? Nah? Then you're not gay! That's how it works. And it's definitely, definitely, definitely not your fault for being abused. That's terrible that happened to you, but you gotta not internalize it like that. You might consider talking to a therapist about this, it's what they're there for. Best wishes to you, mate.

Best Answer

1. If you don't have desire sexually on men, you are not a gay.<br />
2. Not at all.

Best Answer

it was definitely not your fault! if you like girls you like girls, if you like guys you like guys, you can even be bisexual if you want, its up to your heart and how you feel, it doesn't depend on your past hunny. its okay to like whoever you like, be that a girl or a guy. being raped has nothing to do with it, and its SO not your fault at all!

Best Answer

Being raped does NOT make it your fault.

Best Answer

No it's not your fault ........... don't ever for one moment think it's yours. Whether this incident has caused you to be gay I don't know, if you are it's your choice and there is nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

No, its never the victims fault. If you didn't want to do it and the person made you do it then its not your fault.

Best Answer

(((((hello friend)))))<br />
You are man created for wonderful things and God wants you to know he is happy with how he made you. <br />
sex is supposed to be a wonderful experience and not bring confusion, shame, addiction, etc. it is not your fault this happened to you.<br />
I don't believe you are gay. I think this has affected you deeply though and you can be healed from this experience.<br />
Blessings. If I can pray for you feel free to PM me. Be richly blessed

Best Answer

yeah, moron, its your fault. What is your next question? If the world is flat or round??

Best Answer

No....................Nothing at all can make it your fault..............It is not your fault, and there is no truthful shame you should be feeling. Are you gay?.........Well, do male body's cause you to get horny???????
If Yes your gay (or Bi) Good........
If No, then your straight , Good, Simple

Best Answer

U know it doesnt

Best Answer

just because you were raped, doesnt make you anything. You choose how you want it to influince your life. Not the guy that did it. Dont let them win

Best Answer

You are only gay if you feel an attraction to men. Being raped doesn't make you gay and nothing in this situation was your fault.

Best Answer

huniwasrapedmorethan onceandicantellyou itsneveryourfaultitsthe dumb *** ***** ordick whodid that to you

Best Answer

No! What another person does, does not determine your sexuality. I will add that at your age, you might not know where you will eventually land on the sexuality spectrum.

Best Answer

NO! You're not gay because you were raped! Something similar happened to me. When I was in my twenties, I ran and worked out a lot, and I had a nice tanned body. I went to a nearby club after the gym with some friends. They left and I stayed, and I started talking to these three big, buffed-up guys, who were also gym rats. One of them suggested we buy some weed, and I said "sure. "So I got in their car, but we would up in a remote industrial area behind an abandoned factory. It was a four door sedan, and I was sitting behind the driver, who parked right next to a wall, so I could not open my door. I realized I was in serious trouble. The guy next to me told me whipped out a big knife, and told me to take off my shorts and my underpants. We were who knows how many miles from my car, I did not really even know were we were, nowhere near a bus line or stores or any place where I could get help, and I couldn't get out of the car. It was getting very cold, and all I had on was gym shorts and a t-shirt. So anyway, I wound having to suck off all three of them. They each got in the back seat one at a time. I was lucky I didn't knifed, beaten, gang raped, and left there naked. (I'm pretty big, but these guys were huge.) They did buy some weed, and they gave me some. They were all laughing, and saying; "We knew you wanted some ****, showing off your *** in those gym shorts and a t-shirt, you're a little (And I have a 46" chest and 16" arms, so I'm not "little!") ****, you know you really wanted a some ****", and on and on. At that time, I had a job where being gay was tolerated, but I could have been fired for possessing weed! It gets worse: One of the three guys who raped me (Sex by force or threat of force is rape) knew one of my friends, and told him that I offered to suck off all three of them for some weed. So it got really ugly - I had to move, change my phone, e-mail, I lost those "friends" who cut me loose, and I ultimately had to change jobs because I could not risk having a drug related dismissal on my record. (That was a huge plus; I got a better job, which did not interfere with my personal freedom at all!) Some "friends" were like; "You should have run away, are you sure it wasn't a sexual adventure and you just got cold feet?, you should have fought if you didn't want to do it, etc." Yes, I am bisexual, but I had a crewcut, muscles, etc, and I did not look gay in the least. And even if did, so what? You are NOT gay if you were forced into sex! Just because you we're left bleeding and with broken bones does not mean you were not raped. Good luck and God bless!

Best Answer