1manband 1manband 18-21, M 32 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Rape

being raped is not your fault at all and it doesn't make you gay.

Best Answer

Being raped is not the victims fault, nor is being gay one's fault.

Best Answer

No and No; rape is never the victim's fault

Best Answer

No its not your fault you were raped.Im sorry you got raped

Best Answer

I was raped when i was young (under age ) ,and blamed my later bi sexuality on this for some time . For many years ,i contemplated killing the bastard , but he died of natural causes , peacefully in his bed ,by all accounts . Around 20 years ago , i received counselling that helped me to deal with it ,and to disassociate the assault from my sexuality. As for you being at fault ? Absolutely not . never . This mongrel ,low life is entirely responsible and i do hope that he gets what he deserves before his time is up. I do hope for your sake ,that you have some therapy for this ,if not already , and i wish you all the best in the future .

Best Answer

Huh? Listen, do you like men? Nah? Then you're not gay! That's how it works. And it's definitely, definitely, definitely not your fault for being abused. That's terrible that happened to you, but you gotta not internalize it like that. You might consider talking to a therapist about this, it's what they're there for. Best wishes to you, mate.

Best Answer

1. If you don't have desire sexually on men, you are not a gay.<br />
2. Not at all.

Best Answer

it was definitely not your fault! if you like girls you like girls, if you like guys you like guys, you can even be bisexual if you want, its up to your heart and how you feel, it doesn't depend on your past hunny. its okay to like whoever you like, be that a girl or a guy. being raped has nothing to do with it, and its SO not your fault at all!

Best Answer

No it's not your fault ........... don't ever for one moment think it's yours. Whether this incident has caused you to be gay I don't know, if you are it's your choice and there is nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

No, its never the victims fault. If you didn't want to do it and the person made you do it then its not your fault.

Best Answer

(((((hello friend)))))<br />
You are man created for wonderful things and God wants you to know he is happy with how he made you. <br />
sex is supposed to be a wonderful experience and not bring confusion, shame, addiction, etc. it is not your fault this happened to you.<br />
I don't believe you are gay. I think this has affected you deeply though and you can be healed from this experience.<br />
Blessings. If I can pray for you feel free to PM me. Be richly blessed

Best Answer

No gay is something your born with. Your gay if your attracted to men.
Think about it... What was the first sexual place you ever saw/touched/tasted?
Yaw mam'as *****! Don't meen squat. Stop blaming others/circumstances for who you are. ******* an *** is way better then girls.
Ever thought about having BOTH!?

Best Answer

I am going to sound really hypocritical but I want you to know rape is NEVER the fault of the victim/survivor. It wasn't your fault but I also want you to know I understand feeling it is your fault -- I have felt that way to and still do more often then not.

Best Answer

Im a guy to . Its not your fault. I was gay raped to by 4 guys. when I was young . Thay did not hurt me . After I got past the scared and freaked out part I started likeing it... It felt very good to me.. I thought it was kind of cool that men wonted to have sex with me.. I enjoyed it so much I went back for more the next day... I have been Bisexual ever since

Best Answer

Yes absolutely

Best Answer

Being raped is never your fault please bear in mind that.

Best Answer

yeah, moron, its your fault. What is your next question? If the world is flat or round??

Best Answer

No....................Nothing at all can make it your fault..............It is not your fault, and there is no truthful shame you should be feeling. Are you gay?.........Well, do male body's cause you to get horny???????
If Yes your gay (or Bi) Good........
If No, then your straight , Good, Simple

Best Answer

U know it doesnt

Best Answer

just because you were raped, doesnt make you anything. You choose how you want it to influince your life. Not the guy that did it. Dont let them win

Best Answer