she knows, but she told me to think again. i thought about it for 2 months. i still want to wear them. should i get some i like, or check in with her first? PLEASE SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY! if you have nothing good to say, dont answer
tightrope0 tightrope0 16-17, M 11 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Are you gay? I swear im not trying to be funny. Cuz if you are then its understandable i guess... But if ur not 0_o

Best Answer

I think you should Get Real.

Best Answer

Tell her you have been thinking about it and you still want to wear them. Then go buy some.

Best Answer

Is this a fetish? I for some reason can not see that

your mum will agree

to her big boy wearing girls panties. If you had a son what would

you say to this? Is there other tendencies?

Best Answer

Your mother has made her decision. You cannot control her desires. What you can control is your desires. Become independent. Once you are on your own, what you want for you rules and others must yield for a change.

Best Answer

I think you should grow up. In a couple of years, you can shop Victoria's Secret to your heart's desire. Right now, you should respect your mom's wishes.

Best Answer

Offer to go shopping with her. She might like the idea of getting a lower price because you're buying in bulk.

Best Answer