help me!
girlfreakywet girlfreakywet 26-30, F 15 Answers Nov 16, 2011

I do hate to reference these questions and answers. But, some recent posts have brought to my mind some possible solutions. Have you ever considered wearing a diaper or using a clean, unused garbage bag to alleviate this problem?

Best Answer

Put on a mini skirt and tank top and go stand on a street corner

Best Answer

A cold shower should take care of that problem.

Best Answer

I think its funny she never replied. to anyone

Best Answer

me and u should have naughty chats? ;)

Best Answer

Dear Horny, I appreciate your frankness and revealing your ideas here.I think that you are always thinking of coitus and you are reading a lot of adult sex stories it seems.Be happy that your Vagina is wet. You are lucky. I was told by a girl that her vagina is always dry and her husband does not have intercourse with her because of her dry *****. You have not informed your age and place. Otherwise I would have given solution to your problems.Usually boys will want to have or interested in having sex with a girl. You should not hesitate to inform people like me. We will really help you to crush your ***** like anything.

Best Answer

That's not a question. More like bait for some "L" guy!

Best Answer

Just go with it. Find a partner / partners who feel the same way you do. Good luck & have fun !

Best Answer

I am a horny man who has been deprived of sex during my married years. I think I can solve your problem. I'm the duracell of sex. I give you a licken and you keep on ticken.

Best Answer

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh darling ur email id plz? wana add u darling and quick!

Best Answer

I used to have a similar problem, but I'm a guy. Lots of precum fluid that on several occasions left a damp dot on my pants. <br />
Or was this just a provocative post??

Best Answer

YOU SOUND SOOOO HOT TO MEEEE

Best Answer

would you like to have sex with a sexy horny plus size (14-16) woman? I'm horny and i want you licking my ***** as i lick yours. I want to be your lesbian lover licking your sweet salty yummy divine goodness. lick my clitoris and i will give you heaven on earth as i make love to you.

Best Answer

I am a horny guy and want to meet horny girls

Best Answer