My daughter lived with me after her mom and I divorced. When she was in HS she said, "daddy I am more attracted to girls than to guys." I told her that was alright. Today she is 30 yrs old, a professional, married and a mom to 2 sons and is also a "closet lesbian". She has been having relations with another married "closet lesbian" for some time and her husband seems to be alright with it. I support my daughter in every way including her sexual orientation because that is what a parent is supposed to do. She will always be my little girl no matter how old she is and I will always love her very much.<br />
Just follow your heart and your mind and you will know which path you want to take. You are still very young and have plenty of time to experience females & males. You have been to an all girls school but after leaving that all female environment you can make your own decisions about whether you prefer females or males or maybe booth! Please don't stress out about it.

Best Answer

thank you this helps!

Best Answer

Both my girls have attended an all girls high school. They are not leslbians. So I don't think that's a factor.

Best Answer

At least you question why you feel the way you do instead of taking the lazy, "Well, it's because I feel this way and I don't care why" route..<br />
You could just wait until you get out into the world and meet more guys and such before acting on whatever attractions you feel.

Best Answer

why would you worry why you're a lesbian? Maybe one day a strong explanation for cause of homosexuality will be developed like what was attempted 20 years ago with the discovery that a lesbians hypothalamus was similar to a man's, but until then, accept who you are.

Best Answer

Dont blame the school... just roll with it

Best Answer

Going to all girls school does not a lesbian make.

Best Answer