Omigosh! Good question! You're only a loner because you got zapped somewhere along the way,not bcuz you want to be.You have to have what I call a "rejection fest" with a friend...this really works:<br />
1) get your best friend to go out with you on a weekend night.<br />
2)Talk to anyone and everyone you find remotely interesting (friendwise or for dates)<br />
3)keep score of who gets dissed,turned down or rejected the most.<br />
This will help toughen up your skin,lighten up your serious beliefs and help you get back on the wagon.You can go out in your own town or the nearest big city if you don't want to run into people you know.If you try this,send me a friend request cuz I want to hear all about it! You'll love me for it!

Best Answer

You may just be really introverted as well. Everyone wants to be loved =)

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being introverted at all! You should look into researching it. You will find some one who understands =).

Best Answer

Enjoy life and be genuine. Be yourself and do not fear judgment, but try not to hurt ppl in the process. Love others (not necessarily in the romantic sense) and also accept their love (I'm not talking about trusting ppl, bc that takes time). Love yourself, put a smile on other ppl's face and love God (whatever your concept of God may be). You deserve to be happy, you were born with that right. Lots of hugs :)

Best Answer

This is my advice be lonely but be happy and if your not you just have to find the right person. I used to be just like that so i know :)

Best Answer