curiousseeker curiousseeker 41-45, M 13 Answers Feb 27, 2011

JH53 **** YOU! <br />
MAGH2 **** YOU! <br />
acharmlessman, You have no idea what a transgender person is if you suggest they just be a transvestite. That's like saying "Cover yourself in shoe polish if you think you're supposed to be black." It's a very simplistic and cavalier suggestion.<br />
curious seeker, Get some counseling, you won't make it without it at first. Then take it from there. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for anyone that's reading and is afraid to respond or is not out yet. message me. I know how lonely it can get.

Best Answer

i could use some advice!!! also i must confess i have no one to talk to :(

Best Answer

I'll be your friend I'll talk to you

Best Answer

I'm not scared maybe just a little but I'm just tired of being a man I'm just Ready to be a woman I'm 55 and I'm just not happy anymore sex with women don't thrill me but men excited me but My insides want to be the woman I want to be

Best Answer

Please talk to me I need your help

Best Answer

what? this is like 2 years old now.

Best Answer

Counselling, that must surely be your first move. Regardless of how you feel you need to change, you should give yourself affirmation that you are true to yourself and move forwards with confidence, conviction and happiness. You can only do this in counselling with those who will not be judgemental with you and give you help and guidance.<br />
I wish you well :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Well, you should just sit down and rethink about whether you want to become a woman or not. I too want to become a woman. So I have decided to make the first move by buying my own bras and panties and wearing them under my guy clothes. You could start by wearing women's underwear under your guy clothes. And when you think you're ready, you could tell your significant other that you always wanted to be a woman, but still love her. Relationships last longer when there's openness among both the spouses.

Best Answer

Please log in or register in order to add an answer...I all my life have wanted to be a girl even from the age of five when I was happy playing with my sisters toys. I lived with my mother most of my life and looked after her she was an agoraphobic so I gave up living how I wanted to be because she was quite prejudice towards gay people. She has been dead for the past ten years and it is only now that these feelings have rely raised there head. I am 62 now and the feelings have grown stronger, I sympathise with you if you feel that you need to change then do it and live the way you want. For people to say you will never be a woman is ludicrous it is surely how you are as a person that counts.If you want a relationship with a man then honesty is of prime importance, but the most important thing in every ones life is honesty with themselves.

Best Answer

I'm proud of your last response, tell God your frustrations, he will help you.

Best Answer

A little bit more to the left would be just fine.

Best Answer

it is going to be a hrd road you need to find support from others to walk it and oyu make have to give up your past life<br />
i have been there with one person in the past but it was alittle different as a doctor did the SRS on her at birth tomake her a boy but her mind was still girl and she lived in hell till be came friends in 7 th grade and she went gorl full time the summer between 8 th grade and hight school and we never looked back<br />
but for some reason most of us never understood her new step dad forced her in the the USMC with bad paper work and made herlife hell and her mothers<br />
but she was taken from me on 1/14/1967 and her mother sefl the same day i was hurt the day before wand our mother was tols they did not thing i would live and noone told the mother iwas still alive and she told the pople that told her about her son and she told them ashe could not live with out one of her kids and picked up her hand gun from her purse and stuck in in her motuht and it was over that fast and i was left aone

Best Answer

My advice would be don't chop it off unless you're really sure you want to go through with this!<br />
Have you tried just being a transvestite?

Best Answer

You are not a woman yo. Stop trying to become something you are not. Don't mess your body up. A woman's body is complitely diferent than a man is not just having boobs and a vagina. Have you ever though maybe there is something wrong with your head? Why is it so hard to accept that instead of the fact that you are not a woman.

Best Answer

If you are not happy <br />
it is YOUR life. <br />
If you want to be a woman thats perfectly fine! People shouldn't think any less of you at all and i respect that you are doing something to change yourself to something where you would be happy. Well done. Im sure you are inspiring to people in your position.

Best Answer

I had a sex change and i like being a girl and i strted of cross dress ing so theres a start but wear girly clothes and have a girl do your makeup and flirt with guys and who know get a boyfriend. This is what i did and it worked out.

Best Answer

I really want the same thing

Best Answer

So do it. If you want to be a girl then have the sugery or just crossdress its fun ad thats how i meet my boyfriend. E supported me through my sugery and guess what
Im pregnant!!!!

Best Answer