Wow - that's EXACTLY where I am. Married, bi, love my wife, but really want a permanent guy to mess around with. Let's talk!

Best Answer

Can't get this desire out of my head. It's been bugging me for years. Then I made it worse by sort of accidentally falling into a sexual situation with a coworker. Now I'm even hungrier. BUT I REALLY don't want to f up my marriage or hurt my wife.

Best Answer

Jeffgroggin, I want to talk with you so much. Can we talk privately somehow? I want to know another man with the same feelings.

Best Answer

Sent u a message

Best Answer

Sent you a private message.

Best Answer

I don't know how to get to the private message, Jeff.
I can't put my email on here I guess

Best Answer

No, provided your wife (and your prospective bf''s) know what's going on. Its bad enough knowingly living a lie, but it's doubly evil if someone is doing the same thing unknowingly. Why not just come out and live an authentic life?

Best Answer

Who are you to tell him to come out? Thats bad advice!

Best Answer

Does your wife know?Did she enter this contract of the heart knowing you are a gay?Is it all about you?

Best Answer

Ohh Honey! Just try to be happy. Follow your heart! It can be hard, but, has to be done!

Best Answer

Not terrible at all. Do it!

Best Answer

Home wrecking hussy!

Best Answer

No problem, as long as your spouse is ok with it. As far as your married bf goes, does his spouse know? The latter equally important.

Best Answer