hello fellow minds. i recently found out that i am in fact indigo. i have always felt sort of out of place and not connected with anything or most anyone around me. i have been feeling lately, as if i had been going crazy. i decided to start perusing around the web to find answers to possible reasons i could be feeling down, when i discovered something called an 'indigo child'. i had this inner gut feeling that i was somehow meant to click that link to realize my self. i was skeptic at first but i began reading the symptoms or traits of the indigo and i had an "ah ha" moment when i realized that those descriptions fit me to a T. i do not talk to ghosts but i do get like picture premonitions of whats gonna happen in the future and they seem to be 99.999% accurate. i have always been so different from my family and school mates, i just need some one of a like mind to help me through this process. i am still not sure what this all means but any help you can give would be amazing.
AutumnKay AutumnKay 16-17 8 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

With time you will learn to hone these skills and ascend to your rightful place as protector and gaurdian. May the stars guide you my child.

Best Answer

thank you sir, you honesty will be held in the greatest of honers

Best Answer

So you're feeling a tad out of sorts, & google tells you that you're the next evolution of man. <br />
*SQUEALS WITH LAUGHTER*

Best Answer

hey hey, there is no need for your mockery, i too was a skeptic but whilst you are sitting on you rear end enjoying a bit of tv, i will be fighting for the greater good

Best Answer

I don't watch television as a rule... But do please tell me more of your quest. :)

Best Answer

CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S OUR HERO!

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer

Brilliant. lmfao.

Best Answer

*Heres AutumnKay to save the day*.

Best Answer

I do not hold you to your disbelief however misplaced it might be. please be aware that i am not a super hero, or a miracle worker, or anything for you to make jokes upon. i am a 16 year old girl with skills way upon your intellectual awareness. i am gathering that you do not intend to further me on my journey, and no madame it is not a quest, so i ask why did you post on here? to poke fun of things you are equipped enough to understand?

Best Answer

Your assumptions serve you ill. Tsk tsk oh enlightened one. Tsk tsk.

Best Answer

Oh jesus. You are SIXTEEN. What happened to crying and eating chocolate on your period. You're smart and weird and all of a sudden you're here to save the day?
Kiddo. Please.

Best Answer

I am smart and weird, thank you for the utmost of compliments. And in a sense we will save the day. i have days like those aforementioned ones but i am no ordinary teenage girl. please do not mock what your simple mind cannot understand

Best Answer

You are quite an annoying person aren't you? How old are you? I am 16, yet way beyond your years.

Best Answer

Which one of us are you talking to in which message... Smart &amp; weird would instead be a compliment! But honey you know nothing of any of us who are playful teasing you to call us below par mentally. That just makes you sound arrogant.
You're sixteen, you know nothing of the world. Don't take your first steps into adulthood believing yourself better than others just because you've found a flattering label for yourself via google. If you are *different* that's fantastic but use your gifts wisely.

Best Answer

i do not believe myself better that any other creature who inhabbits this planet. i do know much of the world. you do not know who i am so who are you to judge what i know of our mother and what i do not? my judgements have been based purely on what i have encountered today on this strand of posts. i wish you a happy and successful rest of your life. good day

Best Answer

Indeed. My judgement is too based on what I have read in this thread.
"please do not mock what your simple mind cannot understand." &lt;&lt;&lt; a quote from you... &amp; yes, agreed. Off with you &amp; "fight for the greater good" oh worldly wise purple crusader .

Best Answer

indigo and thanks

Best Answer

*laughs* Geez you're uptight. Enlightened people aren't so pissy y'know. Think Ghandi, or Mother Teresa.
Say it with me - Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ;D

Best Answer

Sorry, but "indigo child" is a self-given label. There is no scientific basis. On top of that, going on the internet and reading about something, then deciding "yep, that's me", is like going on the internet to self-diagnose an illness.

Best Answer

everything happens for a reason,my finding the answer i had been hoping for was no accident. we see all that we are meant to and nothing more.

Best Answer

Uh, you have really bought into that stuff, haven't ya. I have seen things that humans should never have to see. I don't think that there was some master plan or guidance for me to see those things, nor was it predestined.

Best Answer

Hi AutumnKay,<br />
You mentioned that meditation may help and it may provide you with some of the guidance you seek. I have been practicing Sahaj Marg (www.sahajmarg.org) for a number of years and have found it very useful. Visit the website to learn more.<br />
Please don't be discouraged by those that don't understand what you are going through. You are not alone on your path.<br />
Best wishes to you on your spiritual journey!

Best Answer

we are in 2012 Indigo are all around, children started coming in back in the as early as the 60, by the 80's most are so<br />
then soiciety or those around try to squeeze you into a square whole<br />
trust your inner voice and actually listen to it with a silent mind. you can get all the answers you need by asking and listen. what pops in your head next is your answer the sooner you trust in this process the clearer it will get<br />
did that help? make since?

Best Answer

Yes, thank you, finally a person with a sense of awareness. We are truly facing the great divide aren't we? It seems all that most people have in there skulls is judgement and hot air. Perhaps meditation may do the trick?

Best Answer

the divide has always been here, will most likely be here long after you and I have passed
look at all the wars, all on belief that others that are not in there relegion are evil,
and CONTROL, FEAR

Best Answer

AutumnKay and the Amazing Avengers!

Best Answer

please stop your shenanigans, we are obviously light years beyond your time, no we are not super heros, we are people that need to save the human race from themselves. humans are destroying our mother, the one who bore us, we should give her our thanks not waste her resources. i will leave you with this, be not afraid of the things in which you don't understand. remain calm with an open mind. good day to you sir

Best Answer

You actually expect me to take you seriously?
For starters, you are 16. You're a 16 year old girl, who feels a bit weird and a bit left out. I'm not doubting you're intelligent, but you're showing me you're misguided by your lack of understanding. You aren't LIGHTYEARS ahead of your time, you aren't lightyears ahead of mine either. I know this because you are so ready to just drop all the criticism because it isn't what you wanted to hear, despite this being an open question on an internet forum. Planet Earth didn't bear me, and neither did a Goddess, and I can promise you no amount of magic or surfing the net telling everyone you're just super dooper is gonna save the planet either. You don't need an awakening, you need a reality check.
I was Pagan once. But then I grew up. I started learning about real magic. Magic that is science. A science that explains the beauty in our world and that is ever changing, much unlike your resolve to only listen to what you wanna hear. I'm not afraid of things I don't understand, in fact I'm open to them. I'm a scientist. But I also understand psychology, and understand that you're just a normal teenager. Just like everyone else.
And by the way, I'd like to point out I'm a woman, and for an indigo child, your spelling is rather painful.

Best Answer

i think not madame (since you aren't any longer a sir) it seems to me that you have wrapped your self up in a cocoon of only what you believe to be true. i am taking what all of you say to be true (in your own opinion) i did not come here to only hear what i wanted, i wanted answers. if these are the answers that you chose to equip me with then i thank you. i do not see how my spelling is a flawed as you say it is, but if that is how you percieve it, then okay then. you have the right to your opinion, but i have the right to mine also. i am aloud to believe what ever i want to as are you. i appreciate you for your honesty but i will keep on my journey and i suppose you will keep on yours (what ever that may be) although i see good things for you, you must work hard for them... like the rest of this world

Best Answer
Best Answer

You are so full yourself that if you had a decent bowel movement, you'd flush half your brain down the sewer. So now, you and the other self-professed fellow indigo-children are going to save us from ourselves. Yeah, right. With your putting yourself up on that tall podium, you'd better hope that you bounce when you get knocked off of there. Again, there is absolutely no scientific or medical evidence like those of the self-proclaimed indigo children. There is also no evidence that any of them ever changed a thing, except their own lives for the worse.

Best Answer

Tony, you are a legend.

Best Answer

this is me....i am kind and sweet but people insist that i am not..usually out of jealousy but sometimes out of fear...i see the world through different eyes...i have always had psychic dreams and premonitions. i have a photogenic memory. and people take an instant dislike to me...it's is like i am an alien and they want me gone or dead.

Best Answer

you were born brave, stay true to that. we will al have our time when we are needed most, you will show them that your purpose is tenfold to theirs as will be your strife and your rewards

Best Answer

Yoda is gonna sue you.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

i don't get it

Best Answer