I represented the town as prosecutor in a “dangerous dog case”-the dog had bitten someone rather badly and was deemed dangerous. The judge ordered the dog to be put to death 6:00 a.m. the following morning and gave the dog’s owner 30 days to appeal his verdict-True that

Best Answer

shaggy... 'wasn't me'

Best Answer

. . . .hmmmmm, not what I heard

Best Answer

lol. err, wasn't me

Best Answer

Just pull out the usual excuses,and dress them up in a slightly different way.

Best Answer

Let me know what the problems are and I will give you some advice on how to deal with them,I will give you 1 or 2 to get on with for free but then we will work out some sort of compensation for anymore

Best Answer

Best Answer

They did it for the puppiez!!

Best Answer

plead that your client was represented by a crappy qualified lawyer and they really need to penalize you instead...LET THE PEOPLE GO

Best Answer

made me laugh

Best Answer

that'd be a first.....bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

police are stupid !!!! no worries ...i just caned them ...

Best Answer