Me too, I consider myself straight but am having constant fantasies about sucking a ****.

Best Answer

Jip, me too!

Best Answer

If this is something you want to try you should go for it. Don't worry about society stereotypes, just because you are curious doesn't make you gay or even bi....it makes you curious. Society makes it hard for a man to experiment without labeling. Just be who you wanna be, do what you wanna do, try what you wanna try. Life is to short not to. Just be careful and protect yourself :)

Best Answer

Very sound advice, and a great pat on the back! I'm so glad more people are understanding people should just be who they feel they need to be.

Best Answer

Just wrap your lips around a toothpaste tube and squeeze. That should be an eye opener

Best Answer

It's really not that great...

Best Answer

ha ha sh'e right

Best Answer

it is and it isn't, I guess it depends on your mood and the guy. I like to give pleasure, So I guess that's what really makes me light up. In reality, I've been strictly on a taco diet for the last great enjoyable 10 years.

Best Answer

It's alright when you're with a guy who really gets you going, but I gi by the general rule of if they don't put out, I won't put out.

Best Answer

If you were a straight male, you wouldn't want to give a bj...

Best Answer

He's questioning. Which places him closer to being bi, if we have to put a label on him.

Best Answer

I'm not even homophobic, but he can't claim to be straight if he wants to suck ****. He's just contradicting himself.

Best Answer

Funny view. If a gay guy has slept with a woman once, people don't rush to call him bi. I've even had straight guys ask "how can you know if you never tried?"... Talk about ironic. Yet, a guy sucks one ****, and anyone who knows call him gay/bi for life. It's exactly that attitude that stops a lot of curious guys from trying something new :P.

Best Answer

Are you in any way attracted to men? If think your not, and that's the stumbling block, I'd suggest the Trans community, I know a lot of guys that love us gurls, and can feel comfortable doing so. And we love the attention. I'm not available, but I'm sure there are a few gurls here that could help you with your desires. Enjoy, It's really really great! I know.

Best Answer

No craigslisting allowed here ...

Best Answer

I have had the same type of dreams, along with other things I would like to do and get done to me but so far, I have stuck to playing with realistic ******. Maybe one day I will find a guy who would like to take it slow and safe. It seems most guys want to have unsafe sex which makes it hard to find someone. Good luck and be safe.

Best Answer

Go for it, provided you're not cheating with anyone. "Straight guy interested in giving first *******" will get you around fifty million responses on craigslist in no time flat.

Best Answer

What's your question? I can't answer a statement. :)<br />
What I will say is that it can be fun and enjoyable if you can find someone patient who would let you do it since it's your first time. Put a condom on his thing just to be safe.<br />
Just to keep the record straight, wanting to do this doesn't make you bisexual. A true bisexual person enjoys sex with either gender and does everything they can do sexually with both genders. You're a bi-curious person because you prefer sex with women but you're curious about a man's special part and nothing more. By nothing more I mean not interested in anal sex, kissing, nipple play, and such that gay men do besides the bj thing.

Best Answer

I love giving pleasure to guys, when they groan and call me a magician thats what makes my night ;), but really its nothing special.

Best Answer

nothing to say..........

Best Answer

They why say anything?

Best Answer

come on dude, girls dude-girls

Best Answer

Come on dude, peer pressure dude, peer pressure.

Best Answer

you got to do what you feel, just don't have a gal in the wings(wife/gf) don't be a closet type if you are marrried/connectted to a woman, wear a condom or i shoulf say wear a condom, thats all.

Best Answer

so go for it

Best Answer

That's totally normal! Go for it!

Best Answer

Man me too I want to feel it grow in my mouth. Then explode

Best Answer

I feel the same.. Would like to do it just once just to know and see if I can do it well! So if there is anyone interested who is at least 6 inches let me know! I don't know how else to make it happen!

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I have had similar thoughts,afterall if you think its good for your girlfriend/wife to do,it must not be too bad of an idea.Find someone and snowball with her afterwards...

Best Answer