Emergingbutterfly Emergingbutterfly 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, but you had better check the subs here and get more information. Too many pretenders playing games that can take advantage of you for their pleasure. I would suggest filling out the from on http://www.cepemo.com/checklist.html to better define what you want as a sub. Each relationship is unique and you need to find someone who fits what you desire. Too many find someone who says they will be dom without understanding at all what will happen. Of course real dom's would not do this, but at this point you have no way of judging. Go to the page so you knwo what you want and your limits. Then ask them to do the same. A jerk will not do and explain they are the dom,you do what they say. A sincere dom who desired to pleasure you in the realtionship would want this information of your desires and want you to have the same info on him so the relationship will be successful.

Best Answer

Remember that it is you who holds the power. You may choose to yield control to another (or not), but never let anyone take it from you. I'd like to chat if you would add me to your circle.

Best Answer

As a Dom, myself, I would be glad to answer any questions that you might have.<br />
PM me if you would like to.

Best Answer

this site said Dom/sub not seeing any Dom's but You

Best Answer

I've not seen that many either, other than possibly a lot of wannabe's. Anyone can claim to be a Dom, but wanting to be and being is a world apart.

Best Answer

I can, but as I'm also a female, I'm not sure if you're comfortable with it.

Best Answer

Barefoot and pregnant.

Best Answer