I was sitting on my couch, having a helluva time, when all of a sudden within the blink of a darn eye, I was in Paris. Paris! Of all locations! It was the darndest thing I ever seen. I went to a doctor and he diagnosed me with Spontaneous Human Teleportation. He thinks the cold virus has something to do with it, now everyone please send me your money. This has happened to me 10 times and it's an incontinence. Please don't let X-Men make you think these powers are cool. I went on Unexplained Files to discuss my medical mystery. To all you non-believers I have the Doctor's statement to back me up. Send me a PM and I will give you my address so you can send money to me. I need to raise 30,000 dollars to fund for hospital stays, testing and treatment. I've became a lab rat recently and now scientists are interested in my cells.
GiveMeYourMoneyNow GiveMeYourMoneyNow 26-30, M 6 Answers May 13 in Health

troll

Best Answer

He's a genius. The style of humour is perfect - giving bullshit in a serious, self-conscious style. Bow to him you nut, (facing against him that is).

Best Answer

Troll yes, but genius troll.

Best Answer

Eat beans and fart you ***** if you cant recognize True Art.

Best Answer

A revolutionary meme in the offing.<br />
My heart goes to thee sir, this is even better than the Fresh Prince of Bel Air .

Best Answer

btw i do believe you misspelled inconvenience? Haha

Best Answer

Develop a taste for croissants.......and stay there.

Best Answer

LIES

Best Answer

Non believer! Close-minded!

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

My twin brother Frank Baker survived spontaneous human combustion 3 times. I expect you send him money too!

Best Answer

*rolls eyes*

Best Answer

If this works for you, do you mind if I adapt your methods?

Best Answer