Have you been a loser your whole life?

Best Answer

im winning. well part of me is.

Best Answer

Do you ever wish you were a wolf or a dragon?

Best Answer

no but human...yes.

Best Answer

Yes. What do you get out of pretending to be a real vampire?

Best Answer

nothing, so thats why im not pretending.

Best Answer

Have you got a toothbrush with a set of bristles for each fang?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

So you've got crusty fangs? Yuck!

Best Answer

i don't need to brush. they don't decay and you can pretty much call them just normal teeth.

Best Answer

Or you can brush in small circles like you're supposed to. It works just as well.

Best Answer

Yeah, yeah. And soon you'll have the breath of a corpse. Where's your sense of hygiene?

Best Answer

no realy, they don't even go yellow.

Best Answer

Did you take an online course or attend actual classes to learn how to be a vampire? Did they give a certificate of completion to use with your resume?

Best Answer

no. i wouldn't dare.

Best Answer

So, you really aren't a vampire, you just play one on EP. Sort of like those people that go to med school for a couple of years then drop out, then go out and start a medical practice.

Best Answer

no, i am a vampire, i don't play one. i joined EP to be able to tell people. it helps me, lift a weight of my mind. if i don't, it builds up then crushes the only human part of me left.

Best Answer

yeah um how do your kind turn? cause you have to be a born lycan, no crazy bites work....what happens when you turn?

Best Answer

Do you drink raw human blood? My male relatives do, but only animal blood. I can only eat cooked blood.

Best Answer

i want to. its killing me. but can't. i just can't. if i did, i would kill myself!!!

Best Answer

Drinking human blood will kill you? How? o__O

Best Answer

no. the bloodlust is killing me. it hurts. it will do this untill i drink blood otherwise its just going to get worse. but i can't let myself give in cos if i do, i don't think i could live with myself.

Best Answer

My family isn't even vampires and we consume blood as traditional. It tastes good. For vampires seems like it's more than just taste.
By the way, have you walked outside in mid day, and sparkles like a disco ball?

Best Answer

no, we don't sparkle.

Best Answer

Why are all the movies and books about y'all so lame?

Best Answer

because all the people who write/produce them are lame!

Best Answer

I was always told never to trust a vampire.<br />
Why are you up? It should be light out. You should be sleeping.

Best Answer

i want to sleep but i can't get to sleep at the moment and ive got stuff to do.

Best Answer

Vampires are supposed to SLEEP during the day. I call a FRAUD! :)

Best Answer

how would you know?! you can only trust books and movies. you can't exactly call anything based on them.

Best Answer

I know Eric Northman personally (from True Blood) and this is how I know what true vampires are. And it makes SENSE that you guys sleep through the day..otherwise any human could call themselves a vampire. :D Not looking to good on your part... ;D

Best Answer

i can't prove it to you, which is prob a good thing. tke a leap, there is somthing to hold onto, me but i guess it means that if you don't trust me, you don't trust yourself. if you can live like that, thats fine with me.

Best Answer

Send my regards to Lestat

Best Answer

i love that name, Lestat. Adorable.

Best Answer