Innat Innat 22-25, F 4 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Community

Hmm there are lots of things that make me cry and if I see someone else crying it makes me want to cry as well so maybe we are alike. <br />
As for coping honestly I have to hold it on a lot until I can get to a place where I can cry and not have to worry about it. If you have a vivid imagination try thinking of something that makes you really happy and breathing deeply can keep tears at bay. I wish I could offer more to you than this. Although after a cry a cold compress and cucumber or potato slices over the eyes work wonders for the swelling as does cool black tea bags,(let them sit for 15mins and stay elevated) and be sure to avoid salty things after a cry

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Glad to know I am not alone for being so quick to cry. I cry at commercials or tv shows , also if people are rude. I'm trying on working on it, but it's great to know this happens to others as well.Thank you very much for your kindness

Best Answer

No problem! I hope you manage not to cry as much if that is your wish. I takes time so day by day is best I am a lot better with it now so I think you can get there too~

Best Answer

Innat, I have the same problem, I can hold it for some time then 1 thing and it may be small opens the floodgate. I'm still in a state from something that happened yesterday at work, no my husband is annoyed and told me to quit. I know that's not the answer now I'm annoyed angry and upset. I've tried medication and that just made things worse. I've decided that it's just my generic makeup best wishes. Cry girl

Best Answer

learn to suck it up,,, get control over ur overly sensitive emos,,,

Best Answer

You know that's very rude, learn to suck it up, I didn't ask for rudeness if your trying to help, you didn't

Best Answer

oh well,, ur reply all shows y u have such huge difficulkty getting ahold of ur emos,,,, MY reply was both sincere and quite accurate,,, is ur problem if can't make good, and, clearly all needed, better use of it,,,

Best Answer