Find a really good therapist, then - therapy, therapy and MORE therapy!! Good luck to you. Been there, done that, have the T-shirt. You are not alone.

Best Answer

My ex Bf kept on emotionally abusing me for past 14 yrs i was not aware of his game plan i kept on helping him bcuz i cared for him so much. he left me to find a gud life for himself had affairs but kept coming back whenever he had problems and i kept helping him bcuz of my love for him (he wud always tell me tht i was the one for him and he was sorry for his flirting and i wud forgive him every time hoping he was actually sorry), he dumped me on mail i accepted this too bucz i wanted to see him happy, he told me he was not happy with me, as soon as he left me he got married to another girl and then i knew tht he was cheating me with her and was living a double life, i am only left with hate for myself as i feel i was so foolish in trusting him, my health deteriorated completely i dnt trust anyone nd i feel lonely and rejected, wht do i do.

Best Answer

Consensus that its not easy. Try to remember the person you were before him. Someone that had friends, family, and those people loved and cared about you before you meet him and YOU DID OKAY before he came along. The more you remember the stronger you'll become in finding the person before all of this. Its not easy but you survived without him before YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN. JUST REMEMBER!!!!!

Best Answer

Very smart response I shall take this on board

Best Answer

How you recover may be a personal experience. I could give you a whole slew of what NOT to do though. :) Good luck finding your way.

Best Answer

Don't let the bastard get you down.

Best Answer

*hugs* I wish I had an answer for you. I've been living through the same thing for 18 years now. It's such a hard thing to live & I always feel like there's noone else that can understand it, as I'm sure you do too. I hope thongs get better for you & if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. I don't have any answers but I do understand what you're going through.

Best Answer

It's a slow process but you'll get there. I agree with everyone who has said that therapy is a good start. I've been there and done that so if you feel like you need to talk, feel free to email me. Also, keep in mind that the junk that they said was more about them then about you.

Best Answer

what time shall i pick u up?.<br />
getting back on the horse. not everyones an a ssholio

Best Answer