i just started with streamates about a week ago havent been on it so much but im wondering if theres more out there that will pay more...i assume that all the webcam models want to go with who ever pays more am i right? ive heard mfc is no good that livejasmin isnt either is there others that are good paying? please give me your opinion.....so far ive only made about 50 with streamates.com and that was like in three days for hours....this is the first time im on a webcam site is that good,bad, decent? Any tips for a first timer?
Bubblegummy86 Bubblegummy86 22-25, F 3 Answers Dec 16, 2010

I tried streamates one night and NOBODY came into my chatroom! So I kicked it. Who knows, though. I have heard other gals make more there than on livejasmin or myfreecams. I really like myfreecams and livejasmin, I just started also and working an avg of 12 hrs a week I make about 500-600 per 2 wks just on livejasmin. myfreecams pays even more, it just depends on the night. <br />
If you have only made 50 bucks in 3 days kick streamate hun and try something else.

Best Answer

That is very bad, MFC is very good. Live takes a while to get paid but you can make good money there as well. A new company thats out is Blazilive.com and they pay the highest I have seen so far. 75%. the agency thats stafs them is www.sandiego-modeling.com. Best of luck

Best Answer