The Bill's been droped already , we all Won by default , Besides it would be a pretty neat and very expensive trick trying to Censor the entire World , Edit , Just one more detail , according to Microsoft and The MVP Team developers IT'S Impossible and I'm a card carrying Member .

Best Answer

Thank you , Just a little known trivia here , This same idea was tried by the CBS & NBC Censors for years due to public opinion , BUT Public Opinion Has changed since way back then along with constitutional amendments added to freedom of speech .

Best Answer

When you fixin EP

Best Answer

MY JOB : It's not my job to run the train the whistle I dare not blow , It's not my job to say how far the trains allowed to Go , It's not my job to blow off steam nor even clang the bell , BUT Let the Damn thing jump the track and it's ME That Catches Hell . ;-)

Best Answer

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd FurthermoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Best Answer

We defeated the bills for now.....so don't tell me that public protest means nothing!

Best Answer

Censoring or stopping piracy of copyrighted material? I'm still not sure just which they were trying to do. As a copyright holder, I'd prefer people didn't steal my work.

Best Answer

Only thing that needs censoring is peadophilic stuff or other stuff that is so offensive wars will start because of it....meow

Best Answer

And thats where the FBI and CNBC Crime watch steps in and does their job busting them / GO Directly to Jail , Do Not Pass Go for at least 20 years .

Best Answer

*hand up* they take take take..pretty soon all our rights will be *poof* gone :(

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

yeah but I also like downloading pirated everything

Best Answer