RCampbell90 RCampbell90 22-25, M 37 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Religion

Nothing really

Best Answer

I think you have alot to learn!

Best Answer

I think you need to spell correctly. Alot is spelled a lot.

Best Answer

Even if you don't believe in God, He believes in you!

Best Answer

Why, and exactly which God? There are many religions in this world I cannot say for certain that there is no God, but due to the lack of evidence there is I don't see any point in believing in an omnipotent God, such as the one in any of the abrahamic religions, and sorry for being mean. I didn't mean to, that was foolish of me.

Best Answer

That is fine, I forgive you just like Jesus would, He loves you so much!

Best Answer

That's ******* stupid don't you realize that religion is man made

Best Answer

Ask God Himself to reveal Himself to you, that is the best way!

Best Answer

Don't take our words for it!

Best Answer

Religion is man made

Best Answer

Religion is but God is not!

Best Answer

And, how do you know this? Just like I will never know if there is a God or not, you don't have any idea either.

Best Answer

You may believe there is a GOD and not know as I disbelieve in one and don't know myself

Best Answer

That´s not enough information to have an opinion of you.

Best Answer

Do you want a sticker or something?

Best Answer

Why do you care?

Best Answer

You probably have had experiences in your life that led you to believe the way you do. Religion (Christendom as well as others) has a very bad track record of being a divisive force for bad. You are probably a very thoughtful person. I am not an atheist but I can certainly understand why you might be one.

Best Answer

I don't know you, so, I can't answer this question. Just by saying you're an atheist, it doesn't change anything I think about you cuz I don't know you.

Best Answer

i think you are one of many atheists who now feel less ostracized than they have in the past due to the nature of globalization and, of course, the internet. I think had you or I lived in a different time, even just decades ago...our beliefs would be much more dependent on those of the dominant society which we are surrounded by and it would be much harder to formulate as well as express our doubts and opinions to the contrary of that dominant belief system, whereas now we can find others with such doubts and opinions relatively easily and can feel as if we are not alone in having them :)

Best Answer

I am a light worker, what do you think of me?

Best Answer

I think you should eat a chicken...a dead one...preferably fried...in batter...and seasoned...seriously though, good for you, I don't look down on anyone for their beliefs.

Best Answer

I don't know you

Best Answer

Good job! Let myths stay in the past.

Best Answer

God help you!

Best Answer

It's none of my business.

Best Answer

I think your a person :)

Best Answer

You are just a godless individual.

Best Answer

I don't know enough about you to formulate an opinion. Your atheism would not factor into it.

Best Answer

you're cool

Best Answer

I think well of most Atheists because generally that means you have gone seeking your own truths and beliefs, which I find admirable.

Best Answer

I think you are entitled to your own ideas and beliefs.<br />
I believe in some kind of a God or gods, but I am not a religious person.

Best Answer