ladydarkelf ladydarkelf 36-40, T 11 Answers May 17, 2012

Make a plan to move out and then do what you want to do with your life. It won't be easy but it will be worth it.

Best Answer

At 38 you should be living on your own and doing what you feel is right for you! If your folks don't approve that's their loss

Best Answer

move already!!!!

Best Answer

Nice out and live your life .. <br />
I wish I could.

Best Answer

Move out for God sake.

Best Answer

Express yourself quietly but do express yourself. And get the heck out of the house and live.

Best Answer

how old are you? start off by buying yourself some panties and bra.No one need to know.

Best Answer

i am 38 years old and about to get my own place but they don't approve of my lifestyle they say it isn't christian like

Best Answer

you don't need their approval. unless you're expecting to inherit a lot of money. just do it! unless you enjoy wringing your hands in agony.

Best Answer

I am struggling with the same thing. I haven't come out to my parents but they know. I'm just taking the time to be absolutely sure it's what I want right now.

Best Answer

me too and thanks i thaght i was alone in this but i know that i want this very much .

Best Answer

i have been doing that i am looking into getting wigs and makeup the hole nine

Best Answer

Have you talked separately to them to see if both of them feel the same. They need to love you as you are. Are your Christian feelings confuse you. Are they important to you.

Best Answer