Is taking meds really necessary? Is talking with a therapist necessary to "get better"?
singleagain47 singleagain47 46-50, M 5 Answers May 29, 2011

The only way to address this is with professional help. Sometimes the cause of the depression is your body's inability to produce a chemical you need to regulate your own body chemistry. Why deny yourself help. Look at a Diabetic, they are ill because their body does not produce enough insulin, if they continued to ignore this, hoping their odd feelings would disappear, they would putting themselves in danger for complications or worse. When you continue to do the same thing over and over, expecting a different result or outcome, in this case receding depression, you will never be anything more than miserably disappointed. Why be miserable, when you don't have to! Get your life back, don't spend your life on the sidelines!

Best Answer

You can't. You can wait untill it goes away or drug yourself

Best Answer

It was for me. It beats killing yourself. Depression is a BAD thing. Don't mess with it. Get to a therapist and soon. Yeah, meds help. I'm ok now. Before, I was a mess. I'm also bi-polar. Go to a therapist.

Best Answer