You can die from anorexia. Give yourself a break and get help.

Best Answer

I am aware of that. People who suffer from anorexia know the consequences it just goes deeper than that and becomes a lifestyle.

Best Answer

If its that far out of control chances are he already knows and just doesnt know what to say or do.

Best Answer

He has asked me about it before but I denied it... Plus i haven't seen him in about 5 weeks because I have been home from college on break. And these are the 5 weeks were it was gotten worse.

Best Answer

he already knows then whether you denied it or not.

Best Answer

Do you think he just dropped it then because I denied it?

Best Answer

yup. trust me he's worried

Best Answer

Okay. Thanks

Best Answer

Can you put yourself in a position of being a friend to yourself? If YOU were the friend of someone ELSE with anorexia, how would you feel if they didn't want help when you KNOW it WILL kill them at some point? Would that not just break your heart? Be a friend to yourself, choose life.

Best Answer

You're right.. It would break my heart. Which is another reason why I haven't told him. I don't want him to have to worry about me when it isn't his problem.

Best Answer

How come you don't want help? (If you don't mind me asking, you don't have to answer) If he is a supportive friend, he will understand.

Best Answer

Its hard for me because I know I need help because it is unhealthy and I know I cannot go on like this. However; my whole anorexia started up again just 6 weeks ago when I realized I gained 5 lbs at college. It started off as me just wanting to lose those 5 lbs but now I want to lose 5 more lbs and eventually 10 lbs when I know I am skinny. I don't want the help because I want to become that skinny somehow.. If that makes any sense at all :/

Best Answer

Try to talk to a pillow. Once you feel comfortable enough to talk to him, go ahead. Maybe he can come up with an idea to help you. If not, I'm sure he will understand. :)

Best Answer

Okay, thank you for your advice:)

Best Answer

You're welcome. Good luck! :)

Best Answer