Anorexia. Should I lose more or try and get help? and why is it so scary?
stuckthisway stuckthisway 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 16, 2012

It's a myth that every addict must hit rock bottom before seeking help- please see a dr now

Best Answer

Its either you die, or you eat! The choice is yours. The chances of you dying is very high!! With no food in your body (particularly proteins) your immune system (which is primarily made with proteins) is going to go down and you wont be able to fight infections, and these infections could lead to your death. And this is no joke! A famous celebrity by the name of Karan Carpenter died of anoxeria.<br />
And being skinny is never and has never been attractive! Men like curvy women, not bones!<br />
So EAT!!!<br />
-Guys perspective here

Best Answer

I know the idea of gaining just a little weight is horrible. But please get help, this disease lies to you. U don't need to lose 5 kg, you don't need to be officially anorexic cause it has already taken over you. A therapist will really help you to overcome this. It is not worth dying. If I can help in anyway please tell me cause I know Its hard.

Best Answer

I know this is true but I feel like i'd feel "safer" getting help if I lose some more weight first...that way gaining a little wont be so scary? I realise how ridiculous that sounds.

Best Answer

Its not, I thought the same B4...But believe me losing more makes it harder. If u have an eating disorder, simply gaining weight whatever is your weight will make it scary. Losing more weight is too dangerous, this thought can kill you. You need to overcome this disease. Forget what the mirror and the scale say, they are not right. Please tell someone, seek help. Its the only way out.

Best Answer

only 5 kg to go . don't quit ow oO

Best Answer

Gain some weight, why would you want to be anorexic?

Best Answer

I don't "want" to be...What I mean is I know I have an Eating Disorder and if I lose anymore I will officially be anorexic and i dont want to lose more but the idea of eating or gaining weight is...horrible.

Best Answer

Gain some healthy weight then, just by eating more protein. Stick away from too many carbohydrates and you wont get any fat whatsoever.

Best Answer