I don't enjoy sitting next to you either, you know?

Best Answer

Well, if you're going to keep giving the poor guy your weird looks, yeah, you might have to. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing about you. LOL!

Best Answer

He keeps staring at me and making weird up and down head gestures. He looks like Charles Manson and is talking to himself under his breath.

Best Answer

He's probably thinking about your measurements and if you'll fit in a plastic sack he has waiting outside. I did hear Charles Manson may of had a twin brother. (Eyes wide open, in shock)
MY GOD WOMAN MOVE!

Best Answer

No just sit back and watch.

Best Answer

FYI you cant catch it..

Best Answer

Only if you feel you are in danger. If not I see it as insensitive.

Best Answer

Why? Is he bothering you or are you the problem?

Best Answer

you should not move unless you are in fear of your life. otherwise stay put.

Best Answer

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, by all means move; unless you have the last chair in the place, in which case you'd have to stay!!!!

Best Answer

There's absolutely no reason for you to move.

Best Answer

ENROLL LEARN USE SHARE GET PAY THATS ALL I DO We are hiring spots are filling in quick, enroll to make a appointment with us. You can listen to a live recorded prospecting call at www.dailychecksathome.com You can even listen to our live training calls. This is a great way for you to see if this company is what you are looking for.Our company offers fast track bonuses of $250, $500, $750, $1,000, $1,250. We also have a 5-a-month Club Bonus of $2,500. We also have a Cadillac Program that I'm racing for!Thank you in advance for any referrals and I'll talk to you soon!carlos txt (i want to b next IBO) 2038509775

Best Answer