kekekek kekekek 18-21 20 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Why wouldln't they be? Get a life you will not have one with a 70 year old unless you want to be a nurse.

Best Answer

I think you need to talk to a psychiatrist about your daddy fantasies.

Best Answer

A guy who is a gentleman will never act on his attraction to a girl that young, even if he actually is attracted, because he would consider it wrong to act that way. He would consider it to be taking advantage of him Have an affectionate family-type realtionship with him, not a romantic one. Trust me, it will work better.

Best Answer

Yes, they are. They just can't remember what to do with them.

Best Answer

Wow 50year age diffrence, isn't that a bit too much? This man is old enough to be your grandad, I wouldn't recommend it. But to each his own i guess.

Best Answer

Some older men are attracted to younger women/girls and others are interested in women around their age.

Best Answer

They sure are, unless they're gay. But if a teacher is 70, he's old enough to know he's got to be careful. He's probably been in this situation before. Is he married? What do you think can come out of this? Even if you're really cute, that might not be enough for him, knowing that fooling around with you is frowned on, and that your interests might be way different. But take heart, there are plenty of older guys who are attracted to younger girls that you can meet and get to with.

Best Answer

Not a good foundation for a romantic relationship. He would look at you like a pseudo-grandchild, which you would be the right age to be.<br />
I don't know about you, but having my cheeks pinched and told I'm cute as a button as well as smart as whip is a libido-killer.

Best Answer

So they tell me. I wouldn't recommend it. You two probably have very little in common. Stick to your own age group. You'll be happier in the long run.

Best Answer

Hell yes. Young women have the looks, the energy and the pathway to all their thoughts of their own youth. It won't last though. You will tire of him. He may be someone like me who enjoys entertaining the thought, but would never dream of spoiling a young lady's chance at a sustainable future with someone that better suits her longetivity.

Best Answer

TY for the BA. To put it tactfully, unlike some of the responses,you may be attracted to him because of his intelliect, but how long will he be a positive part of your life before he becomes a burden? Seek out someone in your own age group that exemplifies the qualities that you find attractive in your professor. While they may not have the maturity right now, intelligence will drive them to have that maturity later. It is better to grow old with someone for a lifetime, than to have a short lifetime together. :D

Best Answer

Well, Duh!!!!!

Best Answer

Some are but realistically I am not

Best Answer

Let me put it this way. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Best Answer

Yes older men are attracted to younger girls. I am, to me it keeps me healthy and on my toes. they are exciting full of cheer. Some people frown on it because they think of just the sex part of it. I think if u get along and u fall in love then go for it...

Best Answer

Absolutely. But usually to young mature girls. Who are not out to cause problems and want affection.

Best Answer