dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 14 Answers May 9, 2012

You should wear all black since you will be part of the staff not a guest

Best Answer

It's two other Executive Directors of and me, for a fundraiser. We are not real wait staff, more just donating our time.

Best Answer

Ohh, well, in that case, it depends on the event. If it's formal I wouldn't go with animal print, but otherwise I guess that would be fine.

Best Answer

I agree with most -- yes a leopard print dress is a tad trashy. Ya know what I think looks really good on both men and women, and since you're tending bar, is. . . a black tux. Always wanted to wear one to a x-mas party, but was afraid that everyone would think that I "worked there".!

Best Answer

Black with touches of white is the professional norm. for food, waiting, and serving staff unless other directions have been given :)

Best Answer

Will there be tips involved? Push those babies up if that is the case, in a tasteful manner.

Best Answer

I think you should wear 'a leopard print dress'. It will remind the people of real 'danger....'!

Best Answer

Leopard print dress is even too trashy for a stag party for a HA member.

Best Answer

Where something classy yet seductive, with just enough cleavage showing, but don't look trashy. Just enough to perk up the imagination.

Best Answer

Depends...do you Rock the dress? <br />
Personally, whenever I do anything like that, I stick to basic Black and White...for some reason Animal prints don't suit me

Best Answer

I thought power suits were the rage for that?

Best Answer