snazzygal3000 snazzygal3000 13-15, F 24 Answers Jan 25 in Parenting & Family

how is a 31-35 being forced to do anything?

Best Answer

Oh I changed my date of birth to hide my identity

Best Answer

thats wrong

Best Answer

It's wrong if your not safe it isn't wrong if your trying to protect your age and your not doing anything that you shouldn't be doing.

Best Answer

Why is it wrong I didn't realise that being my current age I could be on this app

Best Answer

If you don't believe in the religion you shouldn't go. Going to church doesn't make you any more of a Christian as standing in the garage would make you a car.

Best Answer

YOU should have a church .... 'cause I worship you!

Best Answer

just quit, and dont go.

Best Answer

lol **** the church....as bill burr said "Oh so god is everyhwere, but I gotta go down there to see him? And he's mad at me, and I owe you money? go **** yourself....

Best Answer

You again...sigh, with your insultive vulgarity if u kissed your mother with that mouth shame on you. Cursed is the man who puts his trust in man, as God says. And again, God resist the proud but gives grace to the humble. What part of resist do you not understand?smh

Best Answer

Yeah I'm the only person in the world who curses. Yeah at 35 I still see my mother...and I even kiss her...yeah, you're a ******* baby and you're 50....that's just ******* ridiculous, accept the fact that your religion is bullshit, you're acting superior and you're a pathetic shell of a person. And then kill yourself.
Thanks

Best Answer

Tense and full of evil hell...and need to be slapped upside the head too ya maniac.

Best Answer

Too bad your subjected to that insanity ,i went to an xtian school when i was a kid seemed pretty ordinary at the time ,i became an atheist anyway.

Best Answer

Btw: That's what i would do if you can till you'r 18 at least. and can say sorry mom but i don't think this is the place for me and i hope you can understand im still the same person in the end.

Best Answer

They cannot force you to get showered, dressed and get out the door to go to church. And if they actually could physically force you to go, I'd throw a huuuuge crazy fit at church. lol I'd make a big problem in public to embarrass my family and make sure they never take me to church again. hahahahahahaha

This may not be the smartest idea, but it is the funniest. XD

No but for real, have you actually sat down and had a serious conversation about it? If they still say you have to, I'd say go for the big fit at church idea. ;)

Best Answer

You need to tell them calmly that while you support their staying religious and going to church and you respect them, you do not wish to join them. Politely explain that you respect their religion but you don't want to be part of it.

Best Answer

Pretend you're possessed by a demon.

Best Answer

Talk to your parents

Best Answer

You are an adult...you just stop going. How are you being forced to go to church?

Best Answer

13 not 31

Best Answer

Oh..well that is different...you can't get out of it...learn to put up with it until you are out of your parents control.

Best Answer

hah walk out the front door?

Best Answer

scripture says...children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. In the Lord, meaning if they are leading you down the path of righteousness. All parents are instructed by God to train their children up in Him. Now, of course in todays world we have many rebellious parents doing everything but this. That explains why most kids are backwards,rebels,drugged up,in lockdown and just over all crazy loco. Now, you possibly need some hands laid on you to cast out the demons. You are a minor! You are not an adult obey your parents! There is your advice.

Best Answer

I like church but wouldn't like to be forced to go. I don't like being prevented from going, either.

I think modern churches are a bit patronizing towards young people. I wonder if your mother would understand if you told her why you don't like church.

Best Answer

Um, if you are 13 you are suppose to obey your parents honor them so that your days will be long on this earth. If they say jump...you say how high.

Best Answer

That's the worst thing you could say. Not all parents are good parents. Not all parents are smart and decent human beings. So no, you do not need to honor and obey their every command. Because some people end up dead doing that.Your way of thinking is very outdated and only applies to those with GOOD parents.

Best Answer

And even if your parents are good parents, you do not need to do everything they tell you to do. Because they do not own your body and mind. You own yourself and you should be able to tell yourself what to do.

Best Answer

Um...u tripping...that's not logical nor wise thinking. And the reason why wild crazy children are running rampant on this earth...smh get real

Best Answer

Well, if the church is upright and not a false church or demonic...and the parent is telling the child to go the child doesn't have much of a say so in the matter...do as they are told.

Best Answer

Gotta point there. hahaha You kind of just have to deal with it unless you plan on running away from home and destroying your future. XD You kind of just have to deal with it till you are 18.

You do realize that I was joking, don't you? Loosen up, dude. ;)

Best Answer

I realize that you are purpitrating a fraud hiding behind pics on this EP...rude dude.

Best Answer

lmao what? Are you saying my pics are fake? You're the rude dude here. I am sincere. Read all my posts. lol

Best Answer

Yous a lying negro thats what you are hiding behind names over this net! I call you out! Deny it all day long but God has got your number and is on your evil trail you can't keep messing with me and toying with Him and He not check u. I don't care how big and bad...undercover and slick u think you are..halt negro!!! And I am a woman contrary to what you...a joke of jerk believe and have no respect for!

Best Answer

Um......what?
O.o

Best Answer

Um...what?.. yea play dumb but let it marinate.

Best Answer

See this is why I hate the church it calls people evil but from where I'm standing it takes one to know one on that case I'm staring at you @tgalwk because oh um I don't know but NO ONE EVER SPEAKS TO PEOPLE THE WAY YOU TREAT THEM YOURE ACTING AS IF EVERYONE IS SCUM FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THHE BULL THAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND ALSO SHE IS HIDING I CALL YOU OUT YOURE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE THE DEVIL IN A TATTOO SO WHOS THE DEMONIC ONE NOW

Best Answer

You are not 13 quit stinkin lying..AND DON'T BE YELLIN AT ME!....I DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY DO UNTO ME DOGGONIT AND SO FAR HERE I'VE BEEN RECIEVING HOT BREATHED BACK LIP. LETS LET BLUENINJA2BE ONE OF THE EXAMPLES OF THIS HERE....MY MOTTO IS IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY TO ME SHOVE YOUR SOCKS IN YOUR PIE HOLE! Geeeeeeesh

Best Answer

Why don't you like Christianity? Why do you hate your church?... What kind of church do you go to??

Best Answer

I would like to clear I don't hate Christians
But I hate it because of its views upon gays I hate it because it's so patronizing I hate my church because they never say anything positive

And I think it's Anglican

Best Answer

I'm not to fond of that type of Christianity. It's way way anti-positive. It's views on gey are sensible being homosexual is wrong God made is a man and a woman could marry and have children, he didn't make it so man and man or woman and woman could get married. The patronization of it isn't the churches fault blame the country...no... Blame this sick stupid idiotic sinfull world that has fallen that should be crushed under the foot of the Almighty.

Best Answer

Animals have been gay since the beginning of time. Animals will always be gay. It's ******** like you who created a "God" so they could tell people what to do at all times. It's complete bullshit.

Best Answer

You can try to make me feel bad about my beliefs but I have no regrets I have faith in the One above the Creator. And if you choose not to believe that's your chioce I respect that. I don't care if animals are gay that's the worlds doing.

Best Answer

Nah....it's all good. I'm fine with the fact that you're religious. It's just not right to hate people for their color, sex, sexual preference, etc.

Best Answer

I don't care what skin color ppl have we're all inperfect human beings. Don't care about gender, I'm not fond of the idea of homosexuality but I respect those that are homosexual.

Best Answer

Also imperfect because of skin colour that sounds racist to me

Best Answer

I wasn't being racist. And I didn't mean it that way cuz if I did I'd be calling every skin color imperfect just for having skin (including myself) and I was saying we're all equal we're all not perfect from our sins. And we know this we just choose to fake perfection. But there is a way of gaining perfection and never facing the fears in death. But I won't go all preacher on you :)

Best Answer

I'm guessing your christian

Best Answer

And that you also hate gays

Best Answer

I don't hate the person that is homosexual I hate the sin that is homosexuality. (If that even makes sense?)

Best Answer

That's what all Christians say
But it's still an abomination in your tiny heads that don't understand evolution

Best Answer

Evolution the excuse that scientists use to make ppl believe God doesn't exist... The things this world comes up with are so comical.

Best Answer

Then explain this
Why do humans have tail bones
Where do the dinasaur bones come from

Best Answer

Dinosuars are hard to explain. The tails are easy it's a feture God put there, a test of Faith and I've noticed scientists seem to be the magirity of the of little faith...

Can you see they air?

Best Answer

Or maybe it's because we evolved you know the process when one animal changes slightly has a child who is slightly different and after that happening a few time we became human
Also dinosaurs are hard to explain because they actually happened the ice age actually happened so where is your proof that he does exist

Best Answer

I DONT have proof! It's called a gut feeling kinda like the air you can't see it ya actually can't feel it either but ya know its there... Cuz of that gut feeling. I have faith God is real faith is beliefs without proof I have faith Jesus saved me I have faith the HolySpiret is guiding me on the right path.

Best Answer

Woah that sounds so cheesy now that I read it myself.... But I'm sticking to it any way.

Best Answer

And that is the problem that gut feeling could be many things.

Best Answer

Maybe you just have a bad gut like its diseased or something

Best Answer

Dinasaurs were a result of the fallen angels mingling themselves with animals and messing with their DNA. That is why God flooded the earth in Noah's time to destroy them along with the hybrid beings that came forth as a result of them mingling with human women. God didn't create dinasaurs.

Best Answer

If God did not destroy the Dinasaurs they would still be here eating people because thats what they were doing, hybrids too. Thats where all these monster movies like Godzilla derived from they mock and make jokes out of it but its real. Sodom & Gomarrah remains just as God spoke and said it would...lifeless and as a salt pit after He destroyed it. God called homosexuality an abomination, He gives and gave the people of Sodom & Gomarrah a chance to repent they decided to be stupid and rebellious and not comply just as people will be just as adamant and reprobate in this time and be obliterated off this planet once again. God's word forever stands mans word fails.

Best Answer

If god destroyed all dinosaurs wouldn't he destroy the evidence of there existence because the dinosaur bones that have been found are millions of years old and yet the bible says the earth has only been around for a few thousand years

Best Answer

Who said the dinasaur bones are millions of years old? The same peiple who believe that humans evolved from apes? And the remnant of ancient times is left behind as proof that it existed. They have and are finding the bones of the hybrid beings too. The city of Sodom & Gomarrah...the aftermath of it was set as an example to those who afterwards would live ungodly on this earth, says the bible. Can you compute or are you too blind to see and comprehend?

Best Answer

No that's ignoring science not wanting to believe that there could be a possibility of something simple creating earth. Also i would like to say that science is a loved topic by many people. People who don't want to shove something into your mind and "Make you believe it" There simply showing you something more something that "could" be possible. When it comes to some scientists shoveing beliefs into others minds then that's a problem. But science itself does none of that and is a understandable topic if your willing to explore. And Does NO HARM. nothing does harm unless your choices as a human being are creating the harm.
Lets say for a moment there is a god okay?
I think if there is a god he created science for us to learn about and also understand. though i don't believe that's the case but some do.

Best Answer

I love science!!!! Oh did you know that genesis 1:1-29 or 31...ish is the best and prolly the only good way for the earth to be made a fit together perfectly! Look it up if you don't believe me!

Best Answer

Well... I guess other than the God part for you though...

Best Answer

That you think it's an abomination

Best Answer

No I think it's wrong...

Best Answer

It is an abomination which means nasty, detestable. Homosexuals are literally playing in and eating their own poop,blood,urine and people want to label this as clean, rightful s e x u a l behavior!? Something is very wrong with a person who enjoys eating and playing around in escriment. When we do it God's way we by-pass curses and diseases which will and has come upon every soul that disobeys. Absolute truth to this...show me one person curse and disease free that freely participates in s e xual immorality. And no one can see and truly know what is going on in their internal body!

Best Answer

I'm sorry is there something wrong with loving someone that's like me calling you gay because you love you're brother/sister/mother/father and no one plays around in their **** it's different to that so grow up and get you're facts straight before you jump to conclusions geez am I the only person who thinks being gay/lesbian is okay that it's just another perspective on love!?!

Best Answer

A divored 14year old Christian (one year older than you). The church me and my family whent to when I was 11 was stupid so we stoped and now we go to crossings Comunity church, it's a church of God it used to be called belle isle church.

Best Answer

Divored???

Best Answer

I really need to fix my idiotic autocorrect. *devoted

Best Answer

I beleive In scientific proof and evidence
I need period to know something is real

Best Answer

Can you see me?

Best Answer

What and proof to believe anything no I can't see you phi socially but surly if you didn't exists then you wouldn't be typing on here and you never explained dinosaurs to me so please do. Srsly people must be blind if they don't see what is in front of their eyes there is proof that dinosaurs existed yet no proof of the bible I'm gonna go with the latter here

Best Answer

Well you can go on believing science... I don't care your discouragement to my religion is sickening.

Best Answer

I don't discourage you I just would like an explanation to everything

Best Answer

Well dude there ain't an explaination about everything... You're just gonna have to learn to deal with that like the rest of the moronic beings (including myself in calling of moronic ((yes I just called myself a moron get over it))) on the world that is falling apart from the seams.

Best Answer

So you can't explain dinosaurs then

Best Answer

Dinosaurs where around in the dark times!!! When earth was nothing but a formless smudgey guncky thick clear thin dark thiny!!! No no JK! JK! No dinosaur see where around but I'm pretty sure the bible called/calls them beasts and dragons. Have you ever read revolution? Really good read there *knods head excitedly* hard to understand the first time of reading it. I had to only read it twice more :) ^_^. But I kinda agree with Tgalwk's view on the dinos.

Best Answer

I believe in God and am close to god, but I hate going to church too. How are you being forced to go?

Best Answer

My mother always guilt tripps me into it

Best Answer

Tell her you don't feel comfortable going. But if you have to sit through it, never know, you might hear something that will broaden your mind.

Best Answer

Yet another dumba$$ poser kid. Go away.

Best Answer

I'm not a dumba$$ poser kid
I genuinely am 13 and hate going to church and i wanted advice from anyone on how to tell my mum to stop me from going

Best Answer

I hate opening a thread thinking I am going to converse with an adult only to see its a kid in disguise. Hence my use of "poser". Perhaps your mother is trying to teach you right from wrong...duh.

Best Answer

Right from wrong by forcing her child to do something she hates

After always saying 'I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do'
Hypocrite much??

Best Answer

I'm sure that's not the only thing you hate. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

Of course it's not the one thing I hate
It's the one thing I HATE the most with ever bone in my body

Best Answer

Well I'm with the "kid" who is technically a teenager who should be treated with respect. We was hide ing his age so that some stupid idiotic moron (like you) wouldn't come along and cuss at him and/or call him names.

Best Answer

IDGAF what you think Loki....what do you expect for a response - someone in their damn 30's being forced to go to church yet really 13 after the fact? Yessssss let's encourage and respect a lie. Nice message lol.

Best Answer

That's not what I ment.... and Goodness sometimes I wonder why I even try to save the smaller teen from the older teen/grown-up who is being a dart knocking bully with no tast in cookies.

Best Answer

EP = Endless Phonies. One gets tired of encountering them which hardly makes me a bully.

Best Answer

Now your in dinial of something that is totally obvious. And you called the teen a poser for such a small reason you also called him a dumbfart.

Best Answer

I guess that makes you one too? Since you're on here too

Best Answer

Who me? I'm not a poser or a bumbfart. And I'm not a bully I was saving the "kid" as limon cookie called him.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for changing my name and age so I wouldn't be harassed by perv's also if you look at my account it should now say 13-15

Best Answer

Quitting religion is easy. Just leave. Refuse to go to church anymore. When others insist or try to turn you back explain why you are leaving. Religion is so personal you can't expect or force others to believe.

Best Answer

Just don't go... we have a choice... let your husband/family know that it's not for you. Perhaps you can all do something else together.

Best Answer