snazzygal3000 snazzygal3000 13-15, F 24 Answers Jan 25 in Parenting & Family

how is a 31-35 being forced to do anything?

Best Answer

Oh I changed my date of birth to hide my identity

Best Answer

thats wrong

Best Answer

It's wrong if your not safe it isn't wrong if your trying to protect your age and your not doing anything that you shouldn't be doing.

Best Answer

Why is it wrong I didn't realise that being my current age I could be on this app

Best Answer

If you don't believe in the religion you shouldn't go. Going to church doesn't make you any more of a Christian as standing in the garage would make you a car.

Best Answer

YOU should have a church .... 'cause I worship you!

Best Answer

Too bad your subjected to that insanity ,i went to an xtian school when i was a kid seemed pretty ordinary at the time ,i became an atheist anyway.

Best Answer

Btw: That's what i would do if you can till you'r 18 at least. and can say sorry mom but i don't think this is the place for me and i hope you can understand im still the same person in the end.

Best Answer

They cannot force you to get showered, dressed and get out the door to go to church. And if they actually could physically force you to go, I'd throw a huuuuge crazy fit at church. lol I'd make a big problem in public to embarrass my family and make sure they never take me to church again. hahahahahahaha<br />
This may not be the smartest idea, but it is the funniest. XD<br />
No but for real, have you actually sat down and had a serious conversation about it? If they still say you have to, I'd say go for the big fit at church idea. ;)

Best Answer

You need to tell them calmly that while you support their staying religious and going to church and you respect them, you do not wish to join them. Politely explain that you respect their religion but you don't want to be part of it.

Best Answer

Pretend you're possessed by a demon.

Best Answer

Talk to your parents

Best Answer

You are an adult...you just stop going. How are you being forced to go to church?

Best Answer

13 not 31

Best Answer

Oh..well that is different...you can't get out of it...learn to put up with it until you are out of your parents control.

Best Answer

I was in your shoes many years ago. I was forced to go to church, bible school and suffered through all the other forms of xian abuse. It is not easy and I do feel for you. All I can say is hang in there. Suggestions of just walking out the door are not practical and I would not recommend it. I would recommend playing along for now, with the knowledge that in a few years you can walk away from your abusive parents and the xian religion. I left and turned my back on the religion and no longer stay in touch with my mother. Now just because you're in church does not mean you have to believe the crap they tell you. Perhaps you could take the time to draw in their bibles, if they are out and do other type of church hating things.

Best Answer

hah walk out the front door?

Best Answer

I like church but wouldn't like to be forced to go. I don't like being prevented from going, either. <br />
I think modern churches are a bit patronizing towards young people. I wonder if your mother would understand if you told her why you don't like church.

Best Answer

Why don't you like Christianity? Why do you hate your church?... What kind of church do you go to??

Best Answer

I would like to clear I don't hate Christians
But I hate it because of its views upon gays I hate it because it's so patronizing I hate my church because they never say anything positive

And I think it's Anglican

Best Answer

I'm not to fond of that type of Christianity. It's way way anti-positive. It's views on gey are sensible being homosexual is wrong God made is a man and a woman could marry and have children, he didn't make it so man and man or woman and woman could get married. The patronization of it isn't the churches fault blame the country...no... Blame this sick stupid idiotic sinfull world that has fallen that should be crushed under the foot of the Almighty.

Best Answer

Animals have been gay since the beginning of time. Animals will always be gay. It's ******** like you who created a "God" so they could tell people what to do at all times. It's complete bullshit.

Best Answer

You can try to make me feel bad about my beliefs but I have no regrets I have faith in the One above the Creator. And if you choose not to believe that's your chioce I respect that. I don't care if animals are gay that's the worlds doing.

Best Answer

Nah....it's all good. I'm fine with the fact that you're religious. It's just not right to hate people for their color, sex, sexual preference, etc.

Best Answer

I don't care what skin color ppl have we're all inperfect human beings. Don't care about gender, I'm not fond of the idea of homosexuality but I respect those that are homosexual.

Best Answer

Also imperfect because of skin colour that sounds racist to me

Best Answer

I wasn't being racist. And I didn't mean it that way cuz if I did I'd be calling every skin color imperfect just for having skin (including myself) and I was saying we're all equal we're all not perfect from our sins. And we know this we just choose to fake perfection. But there is a way of gaining perfection and never facing the fears in death. But I won't go all preacher on you :)

Best Answer

I'm guessing your christian

Best Answer

And that you also hate gays

Best Answer

I don't hate the person that is homosexual I hate the sin that is homosexuality. (If that even makes sense?)

Best Answer

That's what all Christians say
But it's still an abomination in your tiny heads that don't understand evolution

Best Answer

Evolution the excuse that scientists use to make ppl believe God doesn't exist... The things this world comes up with are so comical.

Best Answer

Then explain this
Why do humans have tail bones
Where do the dinasaur bones come from

Best Answer

Dinosuars are hard to explain. The tails are easy it's a feture God put there, a test of Faith and I've noticed scientists seem to be the magirity of the of little faith...

Can you see they air?

Best Answer

Or maybe it's because we evolved you know the process when one animal changes slightly has a child who is slightly different and after that happening a few time we became human
Also dinosaurs are hard to explain because they actually happened the ice age actually happened so where is your proof that he does exist

Best Answer

I DONT have proof! It's called a gut feeling kinda like the air you can't see it ya actually can't feel it either but ya know its there... Cuz of that gut feeling. I have faith God is real faith is beliefs without proof I have faith Jesus saved me I have faith the HolySpiret is guiding me on the right path.

Best Answer

Woah that sounds so cheesy now that I read it myself.... But I'm sticking to it any way.

Best Answer

And that is the problem that gut feeling could be many things.

Best Answer

Maybe you just have a bad gut like its diseased or something

Best Answer

About the thing you said about not being able to see air

There is proof of air
Nitrogen
Oxigen
Carbon dioxide
Etc

Air is built up of many gasses as are we (built up of many things)
Ergo we have proof of air
We wouldn't be able to live without 'air' (meaning the many gasses)
Because we breathe Oxigen

Best Answer

No that's ignoring science not wanting to believe that there could be a possibility of something simple creating earth. Also i would like to say that science is a loved topic by many people. People who don't want to shove something into your mind and "Make you believe it" There simply showing you something more something that "could" be possible. When it comes to some scientists shoveing beliefs into others minds then that's a problem. But science itself does none of that and is a understandable topic if your willing to explore. And Does NO HARM. nothing does harm unless your choices as a human being are creating the harm.
Lets say for a moment there is a god okay?
I think if there is a god he created science for us to learn about and also understand. though i don't believe that's the case but some do.

Best Answer

I love science!!!! Oh did you know that genesis 1:1-29 or 31...ish is the best and prolly the only good way for the earth to be made a fit together perfectly! Look it up if you don't believe me!

Best Answer

Well... I guess other than the God part for you though...

Best Answer

That you think it's an abomination

Best Answer

No I think it's wrong...

Best Answer

I'm sorry is there something wrong with loving someone that's like me calling you gay because you love you're brother/sister/mother/father and no one plays around in their **** it's different to that so grow up and get you're facts straight before you jump to conclusions geez am I the only person who thinks being gay/lesbian is okay that it's just another perspective on love!?!

Best Answer

A divored 14year old Christian (one year older than you). The church me and my family whent to when I was 11 was stupid so we stoped and now we go to crossings Comunity church, it's a church of God it used to be called belle isle church.

Best Answer

Divored???

Best Answer

I really need to fix my idiotic autocorrect. *devoted

Best Answer

I beleive In scientific proof and evidence
I need period to know something is real

Best Answer

Can you see me?

Best Answer

What and proof to believe anything no I can't see you phi socially but surly if you didn't exists then you wouldn't be typing on here and you never explained dinosaurs to me so please do. Srsly people must be blind if they don't see what is in front of their eyes there is proof that dinosaurs existed yet no proof of the bible I'm gonna go with the latter here

Best Answer

Well you can go on believing science... I don't care your discouragement to my religion is sickening.

Best Answer

I don't discourage you I just would like an explanation to everything

Best Answer

Well dude there ain't an explaination about everything... You're just gonna have to learn to deal with that like the rest of the moronic beings (including myself in calling of moronic ((yes I just called myself a moron get over it))) on the world that is falling apart from the seams.

Best Answer

So you can't explain dinosaurs then

Best Answer

Dinosaurs where around in the dark times!!! When earth was nothing but a formless smudgey guncky thick clear thin dark thiny!!! No no JK! JK! No dinosaur see where around but I'm pretty sure the bible called/calls them beasts and dragons. Have you ever read revolution? Really good read there *knods head excitedly* hard to understand the first time of reading it. I had to only read it twice more :) ^_^. But I kinda agree with Tgalwk's view on the dinos.

Best Answer

If god destroyed all dinosaurs wouldn't he destroy the evidence of there existence because the dinosaur bones that have been found are millions of years old and yet the bible says the earth has only been around for a few thousand years

Best Answer

I believe in God and am close to god, but I hate going to church too. How are you being forced to go?

Best Answer

My mother always guilt tripps me into it

Best Answer

Tell her you don't feel comfortable going. But if you have to sit through it, never know, you might hear something that will broaden your mind.

Best Answer

Quitting religion is easy. Just leave. Refuse to go to church anymore. When others insist or try to turn you back explain why you are leaving. Religion is so personal you can't expect or force others to believe.

Best Answer

Just don't go... we have a choice... let your husband/family know that it's not for you. Perhaps you can all do something else together.

Best Answer