bellamajors bellamajors 13-15, F 18 Answers Feb 9, 2012

Doesnt bother me.... Some are so concerned with how society might view it that it bothers them.

Best Answer

Im bi 2 so it really turns me on when im called it :)

Best Answer

Some girls tend to get weirded out but that's only some girl. And other girls don't mind at all. Personally, it doesn't bother me. Some people are more uptight than others.

Best Answer

only malicious girls will be freak out!,,lol!

i dont mind, it turns me on:)

Best Answer

I hate it when people call me that (in general) due to past experience. They whispered horrible little things in my ears, and those pet names were included.

Best Answer

I'm bi.. Never been called that, not a fan of it.. Like darling more... But I wouldn't be weirded out =)

Best Answer

Lol, I use em all the time. I haven't been slapped down. Uhm, yet!

Best Answer

In my country, babe is usually very affectionate and used for men and women. Baby is usually for your younger relative- child, niece/nephew- or spouse/partner.

I usually only call guys Babe, but when guys or girls use that or sweetie or hun it doesn't bug me. The only person to call me baby was my grandmother.

It really should only bother people who generally don't like being referred to as such, but if that's the case, say something and stop bitching.

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me cause I do the same thing

Best Answer

I don't like anyone to call me baby or babe, it annoys me, but the other two wouldn't bother me.

Best Answer

it's a bit icky....but I have been known to do it

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me because I am educated enough on the subject to know what is going on. Most people are so wrapped up in their own lives that they don't understand fully anything that does not fit into their own life. There are alot of people with misconceptions about others just because they do something that is different from them.

Best Answer