hey,stay on ep and read stories! some of them r reallyfun to read,i read them all the time...oh! and i m 14 and single! :):):)

Best Answer

You should have sex.

Best Answer

go on EP and chat with people

Best Answer

go out with me?

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

I have absolutely no experience of being 'bored' so cannot advise you on this occasion!

Best Answer

Why not go on EP and answer questions?

Best Answer

yeah haha best thing prob. out there, do you know if people are done with the whole me and savannah thing,yet

Best Answer

I really don't know the answer to that, since I sort of stumbled into the middle of the whole thing and really have no clue what it is all about, but if I were to guess, I'd say it could go on for a while. EP tends to have trends, and chances are that it is just the beginning.

Best Answer

Are you done with it? Petty people continue to drag and dwell on things. Young teens and children aren't the only ones who do this. Adults who haven't grown up do it as well. Learn to ignore it...these people aren't worth the time and energy. Imagine living your life worrying about who you can tick off next...really? Fact is...they end up looking like fools.

Best Answer