firstminister firstminister 56-60, M 15 Answers Mar 20, 2012

I keep reading this over and over and still.......

Best Answer

confused

Best Answer

is this a poorly worded remark on most of us being descendents of colonial raping slaughterers who, against the crowns orders, decided to set up homes here in vacationland? you must be a highly functioning version of these "chavs" I keep hearing and reading about. there's a town south of me called "Horseheads" -hilarious story behind the name. Well, you may find it amusing, anyhow. We were just born here, scranus. tokens!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

you're the not-fun type of troll (check) you just finished reading a history book or watching a history show (check) you're a chav (check) you found a tale of horrific genocide amusing (check) and you're a scranus (cheeeeeck) great. see ya trolling, chavvy scranus.

Best Answer

halfbreed yank?

Best Answer

I'm with LifesCraziness, uh, wha?

Best Answer

As a well-travelled British person, I think that a good majority of johnny foreigners have a begrudging admiration for British people. We are an inventive lot with possibly the strongest history of individualism. Some call it eccentricity. British people are a bit 'wacky' and that is quite an unusual national trait. Lots of British people are total simpletons but they mostly stay at home. A good British person is a very good person indeed. Britain's past is a mixture of glory and disgrace and I think that is evident in British people. I think people are fundamentally quite alike, just shaped a little by customs and rules. I like the fact that British people are constantly disgruntled and probably the least susceptible people to ever accept any sort of totalitarianism. I believe in open borders and the social evolution out of the nation state but as it stands I am quite proud to be British.

Best Answer

Well, what is British these days? In the good old colonial days we not only ruled the world, but we gave others proper values and something to aspire to!...I think I may have just fuelled the fire!

Best Answer

Why? Don't Australians count?

Best Answer

Australians are not foreigners

Best Answer

I think we're all screwed up here!!

Best Answer

You should know the brits occupied like...everywhere.

Best Answer

First, I'm not quite sure I am an American who studied in London for 2 years. I love Brits, and they loved my southern accent.

Best Answer

I am sure & I bet you loved it here

Best Answer

You better believe it! You people are the best! I vacation there every few years.

Best Answer

I think we are all just grateful not to be British.

Best Answer

Slap

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

You say that because you are not British! :-)

Best Answer

No one can be grateful for not being British; thats classic overcompensation for being foreign :-)

Best Answer

Im sorry... what?

Best Answer

dont be sorry for being foreign

Best Answer