Don't listen (" Lady, 4wheel drive is the same in all cars you have to switch in and then you got it") to salesmen !!My 4 wheel drive turned out to only work at 20mph big shite!! We get a lot of snow here Test drive a lot.....with the radios off(some cars have sounds salesmen want to hide} Salesmen want to turn the radio on and tell you how wonderful it is. Listen for noises that might drive you nuts..blind spots should be considered and for us ladies, interior quality ,we like to keep it clean. Cars are not designed for small woman so maneuvering fit is important. Micro car with great gas mileage is nice till you find your doing two trips for one with another car.Tire price {if it has 4 wheel drive it's four at once that's 1,000 for rav4 to 670 for jeep} and oil type should be factored in.My rav 4 has needed far more servicing than my jeep and that"crappy American car" just turned 14 yrs old and still running Also consider a used car...new cars depreciate the second they leave the lot....have an accident and you'll find out or buy a full replacement policy

Best Answer

A new HOLDEN COMMODORE!...(Aussie)

Best Answer

Aston Martin like Bond drove................ nice freakin' ride......... smiles

Best Answer

Get hold of the April issue of Consumer Reports.....their annual car issue....get it at the library but GET IT and read it..........<br />
you can also ask for others' opinions, but they are not always that trustworthy!

Best Answer

I don't live in the US...
ok thanks.. I will but my friends and family suggest me Audi, Mercedes or VW

Best Answer

OH I keep forgetting there are other places besides the USA...lol..those are good names, but please do further research along with friends' recommendations....check the web for 'auto reviews' or some such thing.....but do look into other makes as well!! and as a side note, any car I ever bought was always close to either the dealer or a repair shop....no sense in buying a car clear across town if you don't have to.....your time is valuable!! good luck and have fun with the 'search"!!

Best Answer

get a polo (VW)

Best Answer

While Toyota has a really great record with me, Ford I think is really making some leaps in quality and capability.

Best Answer

Japanese cars

Best Answer

I'm trading my POS Mercedes for a Honda Pilot, Honda's will run forever and don't cost an arm and a leg to fix

Best Answer

vw passat diesel last for ever and 47mpg, ow and its a turbo ;0

Best Answer

What is your budget? How abt VW Beetle or VW Golf?

Best Answer

I have a beetle ... but my mom suggested an Audi she say is better and safe...

Best Answer

Audi..yeah, that's a good idea!

Best Answer

toyota

Best Answer

i love german cars

Best Answer