LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 12 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Can you clean and or cook ?

Best Answer

cook.....I hate cleaning.......!!!

Best Answer

You could be a stay at home mom.

Best Answer

those days are past....

Best Answer

oh. You done your bit then. Enjoy your spoils.

Best Answer

My brothers wife went too school as a massage therapist and works out of their house. Decent money from that

Best Answer

Write a book

Best Answer

that has crossed my mind.....:)

Best Answer

Go for it, Lady Lou !

Best Answer

the true mind of the unenlightened southerners!!!

Best Answer

A Confederacy of Dunces will be a hard act to follow. However, there is more source material now than there was in the '60s :o)

Best Answer

yes....and having lived among them for over 20yrs....the material is extensive.......hahaha

Best Answer

Lol ! I live in Redneckville, Australia. The locals get tattoes of the Southern Cross (stars on our flag) as a code for, "i'm racist and I'm proud". Luckily, they are all at risk for melanoma.

Best Answer

There are lots...what skills do you have? Otherwise grow pot

Best Answer

I make some good money working with ZNZ. It's a very renowned online business, here's how it works:

As you might know, many companies have offers to promote their products in order "reel in" prospective customers. You've probably seen this everywhere – free trials, promotional discounts, coupons, etc.

Our company, ZNZ, provides our website as a hub for all these different offers, many of which are from Fortune 500 companies. These companies pay ZNZ for that (rather than spending thousands upon thousands on advertising). That money is then dispersed to us, the sponsors. We are basically ZNZs marketing department. It’s outsourced to people working at home like myself. And one day perhaps you as well! We simply direct people to ZNZ and that’s it. They complete a FREE offer and you receive a minimum of $20 directly in your pocket!! That's better than most commission-based jobs. Keep in mind you can make $130 rather than $20 with hardly any extra effort!! There are different payouts, depending on certain offer completions. I know it might sound confusing at first, but it's really easy once you get the hang of it. ZNZ is recognized as the BEST work-at-home opportunity around. It has paid out over $6.5 million directly to people like you and me... Get in on the action while you still can!!

Plus these offers are pretty darn valuable! There are many I still use to this day! Including the DiscoverMore Card which you've probably seen in commercials. I get 5% cashback for every purchase I make online. And it was completely FREE!! If you're a money-saving "coupon-clipper", ZNZ is the place for

Keep in mind that you don't have to promote the offers. There's no need to chase anyone around saying "Here! Try this free trial!". In fact, what attracts people the most is the amazing business opportunity that ZNZ provides. That's what you'll be promoting, and that's how you'll make your money. No salesmanship necessary! It's really a beautiful thing - you spread the word and help increase people's revenue stream, while at the same time increasing your own!!

Although ZNZ has been around for 5 years, the work-at-home market has only recently experienced a HUGE boost. And ZNZ is at the top of the list! More and more people are climbing aboard, and we expect the boat to only get bigger. That means there are thousands and thousands of people just waiting for an opportunity like this one. And you can be the one to present it to them!

I posted a single Craigslist ad yesterday, and 9 people have responded. A handful of which are completing their offers as I type this! I can potentially earn a MINIMUM of $180 in one day - all from a single ad! Also like I said I can potentially earn even $130 per person - now that's a BIG payday! And posting on Craigslist is just scratching the surface! There are loads of methods to promote ZNZ and we can teach you how to set up your own website and back office to generate more leads. (more a

Best Answer

HEY! saw your question and thot the same. "Massage therapist" for special populations. MS,Parkinson,etc-even sports teams. I was thinking about it a few years back to help teh huge MS population in my area and make a pretty good living on my time , about $3000 to get certified then I ran into more Rottweilers to salvage and it went by the way-side. But I have a friend that does it and he tells me he turns away biz he's that busy. Beats "would you like that super sized?" for 8 hours! HOOOT! Good luck and looks like you had a great Vaca!-Steph in SC

Best Answer

thanks beefcake......yea it had some great moments....nice to see you again...!!!!

Best Answer

are you creative? like, sewing, painting, drawing, making jewelry etc. if so you could create an account on Etsy. take the link and explore here:

http://www.etsy.com/

Best Answer

now we are talking...thanks!!!

Best Answer

glad to help. etsy is a good site with a lot of followers and ideas!

Best Answer

What moves you? The only way you will really stay motivated is if you do something you absolutely adore. Good luck

Best Answer

that could get messy!!!! LOL

Best Answer

we all llike messy things, if you're serious about working from home perhaps get serious about what makes you tick

Best Answer