I'm constantly being told I look like Johnny Depp but I take no notice.

Best Answer

Must be nice. Of all the things I get compared to, the former prime suspect in a child's murder. Ironic, I babysit for a living, and I'd rather not have parents associate their child's care provider with a child murder case.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on the pic...I think you're prettier than her. Besides, Casey Anthony looks anemic.

Best Answer

Can't tell by that one pick- tried to check out your other pics but u got it blocked : / I hope for your sake you don't look like her, she has evil eyes, elf ears, horse teeth, and way too long of a face- not pretty at all.

Best Answer

I am so sorry people say this sort of thing to you. I sure hope it isn't your friends. In my opinion, no, you do not look like her. Hair color might be similar but that is all I can see.

Best Answer

I'm not terribly offended by it, she's at least decent looking, no matter what she may have been accused of. I just don't see it.

Best Answer

your opinion of yourself is the best opinion :)

Best Answer

maybe a second cousin.

Best Answer

and people who say that are horrible.

Best Answer

WOW it is you. I knew you would come. Look it's Casy Anthony.

Best Answer

Sadly, enough, the reason I finally decided to post this is because I was at the store earlier, and someone seriously came up to me asking for my autograph. At first I had no idea what he meant. It took a few minutes of conversation for me to realize he thought I was her.

Best Answer

Then once I figured it out, I decided to have a little fun. I pulled a rag that I keep in my jacket pocket out, and began lifting it to his face saying, "Well, sure but while you're here, tell me, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Best Answer

Could be worse you could look like Lindsey lohan. lol

Best Answer

I joke alot you look just fine no matter who you look like.

Best Answer

her face is longer than yours. your nose is better proportioned.

Best Answer

The nose part is nice to hear. I always thought it was a little out-of-proportion, but hers is definitely worse.

Best Answer

Not even close. Do you have a different pic?

Best Answer

No, but granted this pic was take on one of my better days, I don't look like that all the time.

Best Answer

I have never seen him

Best Answer

It's actually a chick. If you're curious, you can easily Google her name. She was in the news everywhere for a while as the suspect in the murder of her young daughter.

Best Answer

ok,thanks

Best Answer

add me so i can see your pics and I will tell you honestly.

Best Answer

Be happy to add you, but this is the only pic I have at the moment.

Best Answer