I have a couple of friends (they're identical twins) who were due on February 14th, but were born January 4th.

Best Answer

how interesting. what would make it really funny is if they're a boy and girl. haha! Since they were born on the 4th. Here is some tidbits 4 them. Their Astrological sign. They are The Day of the Formulators. Sir Isaac Newton was born on this day. Also many other things said in this book. One is their meditation: "The world of the unknown must always be respected." There you go....some tidbits 4 free! ;) Thanks for the reply

Best Answer

Are you related to Garbage bag guy?

Best Answer

Ok, i don't know if this is a serious retort. But, I'll answer anyway. No, I am not. lol

Best Answer

My daughter was DUE Valentines Day but was a week late :)

Best Answer

I like ur photo! Lightning Crashes. heeehee. Anyway! Awwhh, a baby girl. How old is she now? :) Well, your daughter was born on The Day of Intimacy. This is symbolized with 2 chairs side by side yet facing and pointing in opposite directions of where one would sit their butt. Nina Simone was born on this day. Meditation for ppl on this day: "1 Side of the moon is always dark." Just some tidbits. Congrats on becoming a mother! ;)

Best Answer

Thanks, I took the lightning picture off my front porch :)
My daughter will be 16 on 2/21, shes my 2nd oldest...I also have a 20 yr old son and 13 yr old twins

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

I love tigers! thanks for answering. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer