Penny89 Penny89 18-21 13 Answers Nov 5, 2010

Yes it will get easier......eventually after several sessions your v.a.g.i.n.a. will stretch and it will be much easier to accomodate your black lover.....

Best Answer

The actual number of years between you is quite a lot but especially now that you are so young still.

The racial difference can be hard or easy it just depends on the people, their family, friends and lifestyle. For example, an interracial couple in new york or L.A. is not as big a deal as it would be in the south or some parts of the midwest.

Your biggest hurdle is definitely the age gap. If you were 40 and he was 56 it would be easier then at 21 an 37. Good luck.

Best Answer

I am with a man 16 years older then me. Im 27 years old. Maybe its because I work with cancer patients being a therapist. Im not worried about him one day hunched over. He makes my life so much better now. Not to mention he is in way better shape then most men my age. I know tomorrow is not guaranteed,so If he is making your life better, you go for it. If Im lucky enough to be next to him when hes old and gray, i will gladly cater to him like he has always done for me an my kids. him and so does it get easier... if its easy from the beginning concerning you and him an everyone around you is the problem then yes. We are a interracial couple as well so I know how people can be.

Best Answer

Don't listen to them. I'm not quite 21 and just ended a four year long relationship with a 38 year old. Age had nothing to do with it, he did something really bad. As for things getting easier, don't focus so much on what other people think.

Best Answer

Depends on what factors you are considering as difficult now. Race does factor in but it depends on his friendship circle and family like someone already said. Family can make dating harder thatn it needs to be. Dating is a task and all you can do is always be up front with your wants needs and desires etc. If he is willing to oblige respects and loves you now it should only get better like fine wine.

Best Answer

No relatioinship is easier but it's YOUR choice to date someone of a different ethnic group and therefore you will either be strong and secure enough to handle the negative or you will let it go. I wouldn't consider dating a man who is 16 years older than me. That's 16 years of age that will start to matter when you're still young and he's bent over and feeble minded. You have two issues that you will have to deal with so be ready or be gone.

Best Answer

did I miss something? It says " he is also black" so where is everyone coming up with interacial?

Best Answer

Not "also" as, "in addition to me being black," but "also" as in, "in addition to him being much older."

Best Answer

What does race have to do with it?

Best Answer

Don't be so naive!

Best Answer