Whatever you do, do not let your gf know! ;)<br />
Or else, you'll have to pay hefty fine!

Best Answer

Only if you have an agreement to be exclusive is it a problem. I would go for it. Be a free-agent ;-)

Best Answer

exclusivity is already implied.
besides, to be honest I like this person I am dating just fine so I wouldnt go out with this other person for any other reason other than excitment.

Best Answer

So you have your answer then, what is wrong with you is you need excitement in your life. If you feel that is a problem resign yourself to a life that you don't find exciting.

Best Answer

so in life most have to make a choice between all the advantages of being in a realtionship vs the excitment of being single. I think i speak for most when I say deep down inside we all like both but we all have to decide. I have decided on realtionship, given the mores of society and this person I dont have the option for the other so i should find a hobby unless I want to have a life of liying which I do not.

Best Answer

Problem solved! Get a hobby. May I suggest you learn to whittle.

Best Answer

You're not ready for a serious relationship?

Best Answer

wrong answer :)

Best Answer

Wasn't really an answer...more of a question about the possibilities.
Time will tell.

Best Answer