JennaHurts JennaHurts 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 8 in Health

I'm the same. These days I don't even feel anything towards my family anymore - I just feel numb. What kind of 'apathy' are you experiencing?

Best Answer

I recommend: http://sidroth.org/its-supernatural-network<br />
You will find answers if you listen long enough... keep on listening!

Best Answer

Hey I am exactly the same, I feel emotionally numb....it's a characteristic of depression, a defence thing. i hope it goes away...I would much rather feel pain than feel like this

Best Answer

I know how you feel (or in better words DON'T feel) and wish you didn't have to go through this. I want emotions back, I would gladly take sadness and pain instead of apathy.

Best Answer

You need the right medical help that is suited to your needs, it must be a nightmare living with this for you.

Best Answer

It is, I am trying but have a very bad psychologist.

Best Answer

Surely apathy and anxiety can't coexist together.

Best Answer

Why are you allowing this to happen? I've been there and I could say that once I surrounded myself with positive people and situations...all changed!

Best Answer

The apathy makes me not care if it happens. I have the best friends in the world and actually just got back from a night talking to them about really deep stuff and it should have made me feel better but I'm sitting here crying because I don't deserve good people in my life because I just don't care enough to get out of bed/hang out with them. This was my first social gathering in 2 months.

Best Answer

Are you seeing a therapist/taking any medication?

Best Answer

I have been trying multiple medications for years, currently I am off them because Klonopin made me feel apathetic, which is kind of weird now that I just have that feeling all the time.

Best Answer