SaraSmiling SaraSmiling 31-35, F 21 Answers Apr 21, 2012

Competitive bicycling!

Best Answer

I am going back to school I don't want another relationship till i can stand up on my own two feet!

Best Answer

Killing all the men that did you wrong very painfully and slowly in a FICTION NOVEL.

Best Answer

Beach combing, finding really nice shells, rocks and drift wood, and then making great art work out of them. If you've seen the 1995 movie Man of the House, with Farrah Fawcett and Chevy Chase and Jonathan Taylor Thomas, you know what I mean. Fantastic. Lovely, and I bet you could sell your work for megabucks.

Best Answer

Try horseback riding - just avoid the studs.

Best Answer

Knitting.<br />
It is relaxing and keeps your productive.<br />
Within a short time, you have all your Christmas gifts done.<br />
And it is fairly inexpensive.

Best Answer

Actually you have to look for the bargains even with that hobby! love to knit but it's a bit time consuming and expensive... some projects cost $20

Best Answer

falling in love or rather pretending can be a good hobby. you can find really really reliable men to assist you in that

Best Answer

play sports.

Best Answer

you'll be back. i change my mind on this on a daily basis

Best Answer

EP! :D i lol-ed

Best Answer

Aww be my friend. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. We "love" you! :-) as far as the internet friend can love ha

Best Answer