will be interested to talk to me or will i ever have a gf read my stories and you will know how stupid i am i am 16 yrs i do not know anything also very shy in talking to girls lack common sense, i do not know how to talk to anyone,butt of joke in public,do not basic things like tying a shoe although tried a lot,cannot play any outdoor or indoor game except few thx for contributing your important time in answering this i want a very serious answer not for fun
sachinwaitin4u sachinwaitin4u 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 17, 2012

Don't make excuses for yourself. Don't make life easy by labeling yourself in negative ways. Accept that you have many positive qualities. Then decide what you need to be happy and go out and get it.

Best Answer

girls love this kind of people

Never go any where near my wife or daughter oK? I have gun loaded, just in case

Best Answer

nice lol

Best Answer

Ya. Of curse you'll meet a nice girl buddy! Give yourself a break! You just have to work on correcting the problems you've identified. Don't worry though man. There are many fish in the sea.

Best Answer

some girl will be interested in you. I mean, what you just wrote/described above was done better than many could do.

Best Answer