joyfulsweet joyfulsweet 36-40, F 22 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

It's natural, dear. It's the poor, mistaken subconcious belief that every young girl has at one time or another, "My love is strong enough to change him". Let me right here and now, proclaim Bullshit. If he commits freely to you, he's yours.. otherwise he's a huge heartache and a waste of good love.

Best Answer

Well reign in your feelings a little...just know in the back of your mind what he is like, enjoy his company, and then if nothing happens you wont be disappointed.Be prepared to be a notch on his bedpost if you do sleep with him. It may be a emotional rollercoaster to like this guy too much, if you know he wont invest any deep feelings.Maybe you can become a pla<x>yer to play with him.

Best Answer

You are too old for games or a newborn. So get a grip and <br />
Abort the thought of this womanizer. I know that its hard.

Best Answer

it sounds like you're setting yourself up to get hurt, don't do that, the more time you invest the more difficult the inevitable outcome will be

Best Answer

It all depends...If he's really a pla<x>yer, run very fast in the opposite direction, but if he just hasn't made a commitment to you because he's not ready and you're willing to wait for him to catch up, he may be worth waiting for.

Best Answer

Omg.Shake it off.thats like forcing yourself to believe in Santa again.Allow yourself to be unimpressed.You're just bored.

Best Answer

I still believe in Santa :)

Best Answer

Haha me too

Best Answer

Yes, it is...

Best Answer

thats what I thought :(

Best Answer

unless you live for pain...

Best Answer

Do "pla<x>yers" really court women or do they just play them?

Best Answer

i think we should ask a guy, i dont know how they do it. when i ask him, he sounded so innocent like he's not doing anything wrong, and I always fell for it :(

Best Answer

Well I'm a guy and I don't know. All I know is, if you know he's messing with other women you always have the option to move on. Trust me it won't kill ya, Plus you may be missing out on one that will not "play" you... what ever the hell that means.

Best Answer

I guess you're one of the nicer guys, thanks :)

Best Answer

It's not stupid, it's just not gonna work

Best Answer

at the back of my mind that's what im thinking, but im hopeful that he'll change and he'll pick me among others :(

Best Answer

I hope that for you, I've been there so I understand..Who knows it just may work for you, people do change..

Best Answer

Oh wow. I didn't know you were thinking he would change! No, no, no! People don't change!!!

Best Answer

It really depends on the person, sometimes they do

Best Answer

Ya, it is. Toss him before your feelings cause you pure misery.

Best Answer

Play with fire....you'll get burned.<br />
Like is one thing, but if you start falling for him....your could be in trouble!

Best Answer

that's what i am afraid of... tsk tsk tsk... i think i am in big trouble

Best Answer

Probably, but if you know your in trouble in advance...good. That doesn't mean you can't have fun!

Best Answer

that's an idea :)

Best Answer

glad you like it ;-)

Best Answer

Yeah, it's stupid, but we always like the bad boys and I don't know why. I wish we didn't.

Best Answer

yes, i asked myself that too

Best Answer

Is he courting them... or simply sharing good laughs

Best Answer

i asked him if he's courting them, he said no

Best Answer

If you're okay with being another notch on his bed, another hunk of meat to be used and tossed to the side for a fresher cut..then I guess whatever makes you happy..

Best Answer

Stop yourself before you fall any further.. speaking from experience

Best Answer

i think its too late, can't sleep without thinking about him

Best Answer

yeah well don't let it get you stuck 6 years down the road... hugs. still.. get out while you can. It will just break your heart more later if he chooses someone else

Best Answer

It's not a good sign

Best Answer

i know, not sure what to do

Best Answer

You should probably just move on :(
Otherwise it looks like more hurt you don't need.

Best Answer

We are good at that.

Best Answer

yup, I 100% agree :)

Best Answer

In a same sitch!!! <br />
Ask him who he likes

Best Answer