i am 25 and i want to start my marital life ASAP. I like white girls preferably from US or Canada.
danishkhanm danishkhanm 22-25, M 3 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

Yeah, you've been saying that for what, like the last 3 months?

Best Answer

do you have any unmarried daughter ?

Best Answer

I'm sure I can find a pig for you to ****.

Best Answer

haha. It seems that you took that "pig" part way too serious. grow up..
and don't forget to give my love to your daughters..
regards

Best Answer

Untouchable, I have no daughters. If you and your people didn't kill all of the girl babies in your untouchable country, you wouldn't have to beg for the attention of females from other countries. Now, quit begging, and drive your cab.

Best Answer

Here.....use someone from your own country......<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/O9999916S23-%E2%84%ADa%E2%84%93%E2%84%93-%E2%84%8A%E2%84%90%E2%84%9D%E2%84%93s-IN-Mahipalpur/3254937" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

There are people who find the person they want to spend their life with, and then there are people who just want a wedding. I hope that's something you'll take a bit more seriously than advertising for your ideal wife on a site that is predominantly anonymous.

Best Answer

For me, "marrying someone" and "finding someone to spend my entire life with" is the same thing. If i want to make family with her, it obviously means that i want to live with her my entire life..

Best Answer