Debs12 Debs12 46-50, F 8 Answers Jan 22 in Community

Join the club? Oo

Best Answer

you and me both.

Best Answer

kay

Best Answer

& the obsession continues

Best Answer

I'm just curious...and, before I say this, remember, I am quite negative about marriage, so understand where I am coming from but...what makes people think being married is better than being single? Why do people assume they'd be happier being trapped in a life sucking, enslaving, soul crushing, spirit raping thing like marriage? If I were given a choice of living for umpteen more years, or being free of marriage but dying in a week, I'd take free and dying in a week...oh, to live without that anchor tied around my neck, squeezing the very life out of me. Just curious...are you people who think marriage is a good thing, into pain and suffering? I truly don't understand. You think you are lonely now, you don't KNOW loneliness until you are married.

Best Answer

i do not wish to get married or live with anyone i just wish i had a boyfriend to go out places with have chats with have fun have company i been single a long long time but i have no friends ethier so never go out anywhere only work shopping and home

Best Answer

PHEW!...you just restored my faith!...LMFAO...perhaps you are shy and fail to approach people? Cannot force it however...it WILL happen...just be open to it and, if you are the shy type, try your best to emerge from your shell...it will happen.

Best Answer

tough to find a good man...

hard to find a woman that doesn't expect everything to be perfect

even harder to find someone willing to do the work relationships take...

Best Answer

Me to, but nothing I can do about it.

Best Answer

O.o then stop being single...

Best Answer