MYNAMEISLOVEE MYNAMEISLOVEE 22-25 9 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Suicide

Please be okay. F what all these other people say. I am your friend and will try my best to help. Just speak to me if you want. I will listen and try to help. Peace.

Best Answer

i'm not sure this guy is earnest

Best Answer

Will you take that chance?

Best Answer

it doesn't matter. I will help anyone in need. even if he isn't earnest, he is still calling out for help. I can respect that and will do what I can.

Best Answer

i said i wasn't sure, but i trust my intuition - i checked his profile and he has no stories which is rare for genuine depressives - plus he hasn't actually answered anyone which doesn't speak to his feeling a strong need

Best Answer

but i'm awaiting contradiction

Best Answer

so why would he be on this site then? I don't get that. WTF is wrong with some people. I mean I know we all have problems, but to just pretend? I am so angry. UGH.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it if I didn't feel it.

Best Answer

you responded. I am so sorry. I swear I am here for you and can completely understand. I get it if you don't want to speak. If you have read what I have said then you know how I feel and that I have said all along that you are not joking. I am your friend and here for you. If you need to talk or anything, then just speak to me. I hope you are well. Peace.

Best Answer

well, at least i made him move

Best Answer

yeah, but I told you all along. very uncool. have you ever wanted to kill yourself? it sucks. I want to right now. sometimes the people on this site make me want to die so much. I have such awesome friends, but then there are those other people.

Best Answer

Stuff a carrot up your po oer and get a haircut.

Best Answer

yes he is earnest i can see it in his eyes cant you

Best Answer

there is no point of wanting to kill yourself,it's coward and selfish,what about those who loves you ,your family and friends so much.why i you condemning yourself,face the world you are not alone,learn to talk about your difficulties,there are people out there who are willing to listen and willing help you.

Best Answer

get some help talk to a friend ihave issues to we are do we just have to in some way deal with them

Best Answer

Think.<br />
Very simple and very hard at the same time.<br />
There are a lot of people out there that can help. But only if you accept it.<br />
Suicide for me would be the most selfish act i can think of. The ultimate way of saying screw the lot of you i give up. <br />
Only you can truely understand wat you are goin through and anything said on sites like this can only help guide you but a easy fix doesnt exist.<br />
Best thing you can do is get help, Talk to some one specialized in mental health.<br />
And try and get to the place where this originates. If you dont fight the problem at its source youll end up trying to fix its effects aslong as it persists.<br />
There must be a reason u feel this way. A reason only you know. Talking to some one can help you find and fix it. <br />
Just dont give up, life is bigger than anything you or i could possibly know.<br />
It is the greatest quest for knowledge and understanding out there. Dont just give up on something because it feels lost to you. If everyone did that we wouldnt be here right now.

Best Answer

Vent?

Best Answer

What I usually do is call a friend. If you have no friends, the hotline is 1-360-425-6064. I'm here to talk if you need me.

Best Answer