IllusiveLittleMe IllusiveLittleMe 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Only if you understand why and accept it.

Best Answer

Yes actually, people can and have gotten used to solitary lives successfully. The pain inside eventually numbs into a FACT, and when people actually make it their business to extend a greeting, it just makes the day a little brighter. It's not WRONG to be lonely, if that's the way people like about you, suck it up, and enjoy that you don't have to trust anyone except Jesus Christ. He knows how it feels in crowd, as do i. Important Lessons Learned.

Best Answer

I haven't gotten used to it. : P

Best Answer

I'm still not there yet either. I've been told that the day you don't need someone in your life is the time you will find them. Arrh - is that frustrating or what!!

Best Answer

Haha, indeed it is :)

Best Answer

I have been alone for 19 yrs. I tell myself I will get used to it....unfortunately, you don't get used to being lonely ! it does suck the life right out of me sometimes. :)

Best Answer

I don't want to make you feel worse. The answer is no. the good news is you are young, so it shouldn't be for much longer. xxxx

Best Answer

Not only that but sometimes it's so enjoyable

Best Answer

That is very reassuring, thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome. It really is not as bad as people make it out to be.

Best Answer