lol so true

Best Answer

Well, let's see, I have had issues with men lying to me. One guy made it seem like he was getting himself together and in actuality lives with his folks and is now 31 yrs old with no job, on suboxone and lost his car due to the fact he had unpaid speeding tickets. So then I met this other guy who ended up being a douche bag. Made me pay for a $5.00 sandwich and is still obsessed with an ex girlfriend he hasn't been with in over three years. He weighs about 360lbs and his height is 5"1 but feels he is being "stalked" by me because I got even.

Best Answer

That sounds the like worse experience ever.

Best Answer

should have told him.........******* **** off

Best Answer

Well, my first foray into the online world of meeting women. EP was a lifesaver. I got to look at profiles. Find women with simular interests and tastes. Made lots of friends. Good ones too. Met the woman of my dreams. She's more than I ever dreamed of.

Much easier than the old way of going out and trying to meet women.

Tip. Meetup.com. Pick an activity you like to do. Find a group in your area and meet new people in a group environment.

Best Answer