I was sitting on my couch, having a helluva time, when all of a sudden within the blink of a darn eye, I was on fire. It was the darndest thing I ever seen. I went to a doctor and he diagnosed me with Partial Spontaneous Human combustion, now everyone please send me your money. This has happened to me 3 times and there may not be a fourth! Please look me up on Google and watch my documentary.To all you non-believers I have the Doctor's statement to back me up. Send me a PM and I will give you my address so you can send money to me. I need to raise 30,000 dollars to fund for hospital stays, testing and treatment. I've became a lab rat recently and now scientists are interested in my cells.
FrankBaker3223 FrankBaker3223 56-60, M 2 Answers May 13 in Health

Do like most folks... set up donation cans in yer local town stores. I'm broke! Everybody wants a damn donation or freeby!

Best Answer

troll

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Look me up on Google , be enlightened.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

'Unexplained Files Frank Baker ''' search

Best Answer