If you were a close friend of the owner for example you might not want to press the issue, they usually won't do anything automatically without someone pushing to make it happen, unless there's a repeated record of violence from the animal and it's clearly a danger to the public, in which case you shouldn't have to fight it and you have every right to complain.

Best Answer

a guy i talked to says he knows a guy every time hes friends go over there bitten now the dog has a report of biting people so many bit its taken so doesnt matter friend no friend a dog is a Animal and hmm wonder why they call it that?Can turn any time on any one good luck to all the dog owners out there.

Best Answer

Not any dog will turn at any time. Yes they are animals, but they're not wild. Dogs are one of the animals that have been domesticated and with the right training they are harmless to anyone and everyone. With no training or with beatings or encouraging violence from the dog, they can become very dangerous. It's not fair to extrapolate that to all dogs. I do understand though that the dog in question is dangerous, and it should be removed and dealt with accordingly.

Best Answer

if you have to ask why, chances are you shouldn't be pushing it.

Best Answer

when your attacked by a dog then lets have that conversation! until then to me~ know one knows or understands or cares! go get attacked and bitten and then get back to me on the feeling of pain and scares and being attacked by a dog that is called a animal for a reason.

Best Answer

Good question. What are you proposing is done with the dog once it is removed from its owner?

Best Answer

can it be retrained its a year old and attacked me more then once i was bitten badly and he right off attacked biting!

Best Answer

Any dog can always be retrained. The "Mike Vick Pit Bulls" were retrained in Kanab Utah and are now in adopted homes.

Best Answer

I'm sure it had a good reason

Best Answer

Yes the dogs name was Kenny and came from Liverpool

Best Answer

there is no good reason to attack a human.the only way people get it if there attacked and then feel the feeling of pain.the dog was trained to attack!

Best Answer

doesn't have a name to me just has a death sentence now

Best Answer