repetition, encouragement, reward, nice gentle tone, repetition, constantly ask if they need to go, repetition, encouragement :D

Best Answer

Put a cheerio's or fruitloops in the toilet and tell them to hit them.

Best Answer

Right now we're doing the sit down method since they see me pee way more than my hubby because of his work schedule. But that's a good idea for later, thanks!

Best Answer

I had twin boys, we used a star chart for them, it worked well, after 10 stars they got a gift

Best Answer

ping pong ball in water as a target is good they float so they will stay on the water<br />
there is also a real good invention called a 'weeman' wish they had it when my son was 2

Best Answer

Don't teach them to stand up when they pee. With our kids it worked to just take their diaper off.

Best Answer

Teach them the Potty Dance!

Best Answer

Make them try to go even if they tell you they don't have to and when they do go make it a big deal (tell them good job, maybe even give them a treat)

Best Answer

with my boys it was easy, after i got the older one trained the little one trained himself ...my secret is candy lol

Best Answer

Show them how and do not force it. How many normal men do you know that poo in their pants?

Best Answer

None in real life, but there seems to be TONS on ep.

Best Answer

tell them that the toilet needs food

Best Answer

This is both funny and disturbing.

Best Answer

potty training has little to do with you & more to do with the kid. they have all the power. if they seem interested & want to they will. if they have no clue, don't seem to notice when they go they probably aren't ready & you will have lots of accidents. some kids take longer to notice bodily functions. if they don't mind wet or messy diapers do yourself a favor & wait till they do notice.

Best Answer