Good luck, I'm cold turkeying, rather than get addicted to another vice... Wish me the best...

Best Answer

wish you all the luck in the world (these are not supose to be adictive)

Best Answer

I have heard rumours that they have caused unexplained suicides... Be careful ;-0

Best Answer

have'nt heard that thanks for warning, I will be careful.

Best Answer

Here's the link, I'm in the uk maybe they are hiding it from you
http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/u-k-10-champix-users-commit-suicide/2008-11-10

Best Answer

I plan on quitting using those too. The only thing I hear is you can have some crazy dreams, and an antidepressant is used in it, so watch out for how that can make you feel, and I heard it can cause nauseousness, but other than that I hear it works great and I still plan on taking it myself. Good Luck my friend.

Best Answer

Thank you I will let you know what happens.

Best Answer

Ive heard it can be be really helpfull, I gave up smoking around 6 yrs ago, I feel better for it. My bank balance is alot happier too.

Best Answer

I quit using patches, they worked for me

Best Answer

Hi there, mate. You'll do fine !!! :o)

Best Answer

I hope so, some times it's (smoking) keeps me sane (ish), hey matey how was your new year??

Best Answer

I was sick as a dog. I played Wii with my neighbour's teenage son who was too broke to go out :o) How was yours ?

Best Answer

I worked til 11, then sat up with Em to watch firewoks on TV. She got so tired she ended up saying will you finish already to TV lol

Best Answer

How sweet :o) She sounds like a little comedian :o)

Best Answer

She has been here before, has a quick wit and a wise mouth (to much like her dad gonna give me a hard time lol)

Best Answer

She'd get along well with my little one, I think :o)

Best Answer