All the answers to these types of questions will become very clear near the end of this year.<br />
wait for it.... wait for it... ;)

Best Answer

True.... "God" is a system.... An infinite energetic system..... This is why and how everything that is part of this system ("God") is Energetic. Everything humanity knows including themselves is Energetic..... Even everything beyond what humanity knows about in this Universe and other Universes is Energetic. Since there is no time or space, since energy can't be separated, since we are not separate from this energetic system ("God"), this energy called "God" is at One with all forms a part of it.<br />
"God" is not a separate individual, who seems human... "God" is vast and is a Unity.

Best Answer

If God exists it would be reasonable to presume all thoughts are fragments of Gods mind.

Best Answer

I have a similar philosophical theory myself.

Best Answer

Have you read Stranger in a Strange Land? That is what the story is about.

Best Answer

no but i might have to give it a look/check it out!! thanks!

Best Answer

It is a long book. An old one from 1960 or about then. I loved it. It is where the word Grok originated. You have heard Grok, haven't you?

Best Answer

nope lol i'll have to look it up tho

Best Answer
Best Answer

I disagree, although we all came from one source, it doesn't make us God and it is very egotistical to believe that we are.<br />
New Age religions/belief systems tell us to rid ourselves of the ego but then go on to tell us that we are all Gods, which is a very egotistical way of thinking. It is a huge contradiction and hypocritical in my opinion.

Best Answer

If Energy is the "DNA of God", if there is no time or space, if energy cannot be separated, than we are "God.". We are not "God's" totality but all information embedded in this energy is within us. What is limited and limiting is our human perspective. Is our human perspective 100% accurate? If not, isn't it fair to say that in a complicated way we are "God.". No time and space means everything is One thing.

Best Answer

I actually agree with you and after taking a second look, I can see that I read the question wrong. Papasmurf21 said "piece of god" and not "gods" I consider myself a "new age christian" and this can be very conflicting for me, but I believe what I believe and can't help that. I believe that we are made from God and in the image of God, but we are seperate from God. I don't believe in universal consciousness.

Best Answer

Have you ever heard of a retarded god?If peop;e think they are a god then a retarded one is what they end up as....until mankind can prove otherwise!!!Man is god and god is man.....everybody has to be somebody!!!I am god of the cats now change my litter box before I curse you with the pillow of ****!!!!

Best Answer

I Groc.

Best Answer

I don't want the job...I'll pass. Thanks anyway.

Best Answer